Aliexpress - Page Under Maintenance

freddychin

Reaction score
Confirmed Working for notebook version

Did not do anything just wait, wait and wait

Mobile version all the while is working

Was using the mobile version to order my items while the Notebook version is "Under Maintenance"

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirmed, it worked, but I installed a fresh and clean copy of Google Chrome on Windows 10. Just access the
Aliexpress site and login. It worked, able to see my cart items and my order items. Everything seemed to function normally. Don't know if it lasts.
IMHO.
Just imagine all the effort put in to check at our end. (y)
Yeah, hope it last.

etegration

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i registered a new account to see what's wrong. anyway that new account work with no problem. i switch account, same error occurred so got me thinking....

i turn on VPN and selected a random country. i chose hong kong. log in old account, it ask for email verification, it has never asked for it. verified with 6 digits to email and logged in. all ok.

Then turn off VPN and account remained logged in with no more errors. hope this help someone. aliexpress cant fix their own ****.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Works for me now. Previously on the mobile app when I confirm receipt I will also get the under maintenance page (though the confirmation stays). Today when I did that, no problem. So I went back to Windows browser to try, works for now.

PlayerOne

Reaction score
Finally able to browse AE without maintenance page redirects.

I just let my notebook install the latest Windows updates (I'm on Windows 10).

After restart, problem fixed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.