Aliexpress - Page Under Maintenance

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMHO.
I just contacted the customer service again. Now is 9:10pm. Let's see how long they take to fix it. šŸ¤£
Should I ask for reward ? šŸ¤£

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I use the Chrome extension "EditThisCookie", pretty easy to delete all Aliexpress cookies, just one click on the trash can icon when on an Aliexpress page, like the under maintenance page.

Also found one weird trick. After deleting cookies, launch into Aliexpress without logging in, add something into cart, you will get a new cart (cos you are not signed in). Sign in from there, you can sign in and your original cart items will be added back. I didn't try to actual checkout though. And if I go to other pages from there, still under maintenance.

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the packing is sufficient. It's just that the fairly thick Styrofoam box is curved to a C shape, so in this case it'll be the courier's fault. Probably how they squeezed it to fit some container, or now they stored or transported it.
Or got squash under some large item too

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMHO.
One or two days, I will got chat with the customer service. šŸ¤£
Alas, still the same.

goldenrio

Reaction score
I use the Chrome extension "EditThisCookie", pretty easy to delete all Aliexpress cookies, just one click on the trash can icon when on an Aliexpress page, like the under maintenance page.

Also found one weird trick. After deleting cookies, launch into Aliexpress without logging in, add something into cart, you will get a new cart (cos you are not signed in). Sign in from there, you can sign in and your original cart items will be added back. I didn't try to actual checkout though. And if I go to other pages from there, still under maintenance.
Confirmed, it worked, but I installed a fresh and clean copy of Google Chrome on Windows 10. Just access the
Aliexpress site and login. It worked, able to see my cart items and my order items. Everything seemed to function normally. Don't know if it lasts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.