All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone receive this email . LOL all our info given to propnex now they harvesting their paid condo.

Warmest Welcome to the Exclusive PropNex Friends Club!

PropNex was delighted to co-sponsor the grand prize of the Lazada 11.11 campaign. Don't be dejected if you have not won the one-bedder condo unit at Normanton Park.

We have specially tailored a LIMITED EDITION FREE PACK worth more than $300 to brighten up your day!

Claim your Limited Edition Welcome Gift & Exclusive Offers (Whilt stocks last!)

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know uob voucher will release at what time? Always camp at 9,12 and 6 nv saw the voucher appear before.

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, I am looking to upgrade my 2 * 8 gb udimm ram stick to 2 * 16 gb ddr4 crucial udim ram stick 3200mhz....

purchase 2tb sata3 SSD as game drive.

and change my ac 3168 wifi card to ax210 wifi card as well.

where is the best place to buy it on lazada platform?

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, I am looking to upgrade my 2 * 8 gb udimm ram stick to 2 * 16 gb ddr4 crucial udim ram stick 3200mhz....

purchase 2tb sata3 SSD as game drive.

and change my ac 3168 wifi card to ax210 wifi card as well.

where is the best place to buy it on lazada platform?

1. Choose a Brand
2. Choose a Shop with Review.
3. paste the shop link u wish to purchase here.
4. wait for someone to reply u.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know uob voucher will release at what time? Always camp at 9,12 and 6 nv saw the voucher appear before.
UOB vouchers very rare... I got it on the 2nd day before the release timing by luck.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too. Collected at 12 am got $2, then 9 am, 12 pm and 6 pm all nothing. Yesterday also like that. 1 Dec was ok. Only collected $20 so far even though I never missed any session since 12 am 1 Dec.
no need to camp at timing, you start the app on a new day they will let you collect already then thats it until the next day unless you play the Lazzie game.

collected $37 + $15 (Lazzie surprise)

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
no need to camp at timing, you start the app on a new day they will let you collect already then thats it until the next day unless you play the Lazzie game.

collected $37 + $15 (Lazzie surprise)
So it’s normal to be able to collect only $2 per day, less the initial phase?

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it’s normal to be able to collect only $2 per day, less the initial phase?
seems so starting from this few days onward, $2 on a new day + $1 daily from inside the Lazzie game, the best day is on the 1st and 2nd day nia collected close to $30.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G7zzKmO.png

YXmEUdA.png

0Q1VpLL.png

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can collect more than $40 Laz Bonus? can't seems to get pass and today no more to collect... still reflected as "come back tomorrow".

update: $42

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.