Am I the only 1 that enjoyed euro truck simulator 2 ?

SG_Jimmy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it dont actually cover 850km rite?
Is it boring driving for 2hr on a pc? i get bored on actual driving.

I drive daily also,
Not boring, u can lvl up and earn $ to buy more truck.

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wth bus simulator also have ah.. i only play flight, train and truck..

Bluefreak

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play Train, bus, truck simulator.
Also got Agricultural Simulator, but dam boring. :s22::s22::o

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
This game is damn boring if you play using keyboard .I played this game using manual transmission and it was still damn boring cause the roads are all the same. The cities are small and look similar too and I cannot differentiate Paris from London.

flight simulator better although the cruising part is damn boring . I only do short haul flights like Singapore to kl, Jakarta or London-paris to practice takeoff and landing. Sometimes if sian will purposely crash into tall buildings or emergency landing in middle of desert:s22:

magnitude

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think have construction one also. Can play crane, drive cement trucks, forklifts all:s22:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow look good.. i think i havent try this before..

i got try 2 type of bus game. one nice to play but too little stage. i think for kid one. another one the graphic is not good so nv pplay liao haha

Got try before OMSI?

Singapore repaint:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if those truck simulator can pplay online more nice le.. haha see real ppl got give way a not :p

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah ,I also thought I'm the only one in sg playing ets 2. First played 18 wheels of haulin like in 2007. And the mods make the game even better.got mod for almost everything, maps,trucks,sounds accessory customization etc.but sadly now no computer so cannot play. The developer SCS software is currently making american truck simulator. Visit their blog and forums to find out more, apparently got one sinkie who's makes mods there

The trucks quite underpowered. Top speed 90km/h only :(
There's a option in the settings menu to turn off the speed limiter

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.