AMA Healthcare Sux and I left it for Finance

Rathcycle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please open up your bank statement and post your IC here. I'm waiting....
You may be more laojiao than me but I hosted a 100page ama and also exposed my own cdp statement before, I definitely know what I'm talking about.
You like tht might as well don't open thread.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may be more laojiao than me but I hosted a 100page ama and also exposed my own cdp statement before, I definitely know what I'm talking about.
I said AMA not I will answer anything.

jinsong

Reaction score
A edmwer used to day being a nurse is a calling, if want better pay then dun be nurse. Maybe he will kena treated badly by disgruntled nurses when he stay in hospital next time.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He don't want to be another natspider.

diminishin

Reaction score
Is this a rhetorical question? You know IT is like damn big right. Most of the jobs in IT are cost centre jobs. Those 100-200k are fintech jobs which I wouldn't consider as IT more of finance + technology (it is there in the industry label, duh)

So now I move in finance it is the same thing. Just that I deal with people not tech.
Move to those where SWEs are profit centers

Soracak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
images

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.