AMA Healthcare Sux and I left it for Finance

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes IT and healthcare I followed trends. Finance is something I ignore everyone's advice to go into.
haha well i stuck it out in IT for 16 years already back when doing management or finance is the trend...no look back now

Geylang Prawn Seller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so now what's the next logical thing to go into?

looks like more and more people are valuing their mental health

but do not find the structure of current mental healthcare (psychiatrist/psychologist/medicines) sensible

how to tap into this market?

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha well i stuck it out in IT for 16 years already back when doing management or finance is the trend...no look back now
Tech corporations now firing people like it is I'm trend. Hopefully you don't end up on the chopping block in the name of more profits.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tech corporations now firing people like it is I'm trend. Hopefully you don't end up on the chopping block in the name of more profits.
lol i not that dumb to join a tech company (they would probably trash my resume anyway because I'm not "elite" enough), nor am i earning 20k per month...i simply choose to hide in tech-adjacent companies...hehe

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't have the heart to help or treat people, then don't work in healthcare front line.

Don't make patients suffer.
Hey please volunteer go into healthcare and work. I will pay for your services with heart$.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why healthcare jobs saving lives earn less than banking jobs that contribute nothing to society?
you are confused between healthcare jobs vs jobs in the healthcare industry.

there are plenty of functions/job scopes in the healthcare industry, like finance, IT, cleaners, etc which are not healthcare jobs but jobs in the healthcare industry.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are confused between healthcare jobs vs jobs in the healthcare industry.

there are plenty of functions/job scopes in the healthcare industry, like finance, IT, cleaners, etc which are not healthcare jobs but jobs in the healthcare industry.
Well most of those non-clinical roles are outsourced like cleaners, IT, chef, etc. Finance, HR are not considered healthcare jobs but healthcare administration is (directors, CEO, COO, etc) counted.

CCPie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ask how you get lobang for current job? They dun care you no experience?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey please volunteer go into healthcare and work. I will pay for your services with heart$.
LOL relax.

I'm referring to doctors and nurses.

Obviously you are not one.

You make this thread sounds like you are a doctor or nurse.

Those backend hide in office are easy to switch industry.

diminishin

Reaction score
Ts why don't go back IT when it was booming? Could have gotten 300k package, Eng eng cheng cheng don't need OT

Wasted sia

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U do know here got ppl in health right? So u gonna give them free hugs or not

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U do know here got ppl in health right? So u gonna give them free hugs or not
Those people who work in frontline deserve the respect.

The claps were meant for them as a show of appreciation.

So lets not make fun of them.

TS is hiding in backend or office.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those people who work in frontline deserve the respect.

The claps were meant for them as a show of appreciation.

So lets not make fun of them.

TS is hiding in backend or office.
Your ignorance is showing. Go ahead. Those who really are in the healthcare industry will look at your post and leave since they know no matter what they do they won't get recognition since hospitals and clinics are basically staffed by nurses and Dr only and if you are not one you are "hiding in backend or office".

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ts why don't go back IT when it was booming? Could have gotten 300k package, Eng eng cheng cheng don't need OT

Wasted sia
Is this a rhetorical question? You know IT is like damn big right. Most of the jobs in IT are cost centre jobs. Those 100-200k are fintech jobs which I wouldn't consider as IT more of finance + technology (it is there in the industry label, duh)

So now I move in finance it is the same thing. Just that I deal with people not tech.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.