AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

andy530

Reaction score
If you all find these delivery platforms hard to get jobs, try Weload.sg . Only accept those driving 10ft lorries. We assign you a whole list of jobs one day before and everything is very routed. Your lorry will never be empty so you are constantly doing jobs from 9am-6pm. Got minimum guarantee of $300 per day also but need hire an attendant to work with you as most deliveries are bulky items. Along with the minimum got additional charges such as staircase charges @ $20/lvl and a lot of customers give tips. Can minimum take home $3500-$5000 per month after deducting all expenses such as vehicle rental, diesel and paying your attendant also.

How to register?

suangern

Reaction score
1 drop $3, 1 day maybe 30 to 50 drops, depends. Then monthly you calculate.

Hi. Anyone here has any experience doing either redmart or ninjavan delivery? Can really earn as much as what they claimed ($2500-$3000plus per month)???

harky

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Need to deliver something. The app is final price?

Can pick up from two location and deliver all to one place?

djoker

Reaction score
How did you register? I'm stuck at the SSN/ITIN part under Tax.

I just key in some random numbers for that. dont think this applies for SG.

I am waiting for background checks to be done. Using car to try out flex. Stay near Toh Guan/Benoi so not too bad. Intend to use it to cover petrol costs.

Amazon flex-ers, can I check, are you able to choose the preferred location (TG or Benoi) for your 2-hour block? For car, would TG (Amazon SG Fresh) or Benoi (Amazon.sg) be better in terms of the parcel/package load? I'm assuming Fresh would have loads more bags than just the standard Amazon.sg packages?

Cheers guys and stay safe.

vcrpex

Reaction score
I just key in some random numbers for that. dont think this applies for SG.

I am waiting for background checks to be done. Using car to try out flex. Stay near Toh Guan/Benoi so not too bad. Intend to use it to cover petrol costs.

Amazon flex-ers, can I check, are you able to choose the preferred location (TG or Benoi) for your 2-hour block? For car, would TG (Amazon SG Fresh) or Benoi (Amazon.sg) be better in terms of the parcel/package load? I'm assuming Fresh would have loads more bags than just the standard Amazon.sg packages?

Cheers guys and stay safe.
For 2 hours block, it is all at Toh Guan. Benoi is 4 hrs and 11hrs block(van)

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new want to try out Lalamove on weekends only. Can seek the experts here advice if can earn or not, or better don’t waste time and petrol? I driving a car..thought of doing part time for some side income…
I stay punggol area..can choose nearby job or mostly need travel de? Thanks.

heroking

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got any courier job the distance short short like food delivery?
dont want to do food delivery

djoker

Reaction score
For 2 hours block, it is all at Toh Guan. Benoi is 4 hrs and 11hrs block(van)

Oh okay thanks. On your Flex app, does it tell you to sign in with your amazon.co.uk account? Mine does. And when I use my amazon sg account to sign in, it has been showing for the past 2 weeks that no jobs are available and ask me to check back in 1-2 days. It's very frustrating. Calling the hotline also useless, they tell me only email support can help but I've been emailing them to no avail, they just keep giving template answers.

Appreciate if anyone experience similar issues can share their solutions? Cheers!

harky

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i need to delivery hob + hoob... from A to B, can use MPV?

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
image.png

kop2311987

Reaction score
Is there any recommendation for courier company to join for FT? Is it better to go frelance with delivery app like lalamove, Amazon flex?

bleach87

Reaction score
Calling all drivers, can download this app that tracks your location and earn money at the same time, no need any money, just leave the app on will do. Interested party can pm me for free 1000 coin as headstart

ashketchum

Master Member
Reaction score
Calling all drivers, can download this app that tracks your location and earn money at the same time, no need any money, just leave the app on will do. Interested party can pm me for free 1000 coin as headstart

COIN ah? Don't bother lol... The coin earn rate is so slow (and I drive around 100km daily)..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.