AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

mun333

Reaction score
I quitted a 5days week F&B managerial job to do courier...

corgiman

Reaction score
Lup sup kang. .. sweat de money.. really have to loot one.. ppl see u no up eh..

I work Mon-Sat. Start normally 9-10am depending on mood. Once start almost non-stop till at least 5-6pm. If good jobs for 6-10 slot are available and have the energy will carry on for another 1-2 hours before calling it a day. Sat normally more relax due to lack of good jobs. 1/2 hour for lunch or sometimes when really busy skip or eat on the go.

Add to my other delivery jobs, my total income last month was $4.3K...haven't minus petrol and other expenses. Like what bro mun333 said, knowledge of parking esp in CBD areas is a must to reduce parking cost.

Ppl see no up is part and parcel of the job. Just do it lor...you're in it for the $$$, not to make friends...but get freedom to run errands or to take a day off anytime when want to spend time with family or just to re-charge battery.

mun333

Reaction score
This job also not suitable for full timers who needs cpf contribution...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I tiok x 1.. put 7kg. ..k siao. .nb.. Item so long..and heavy.. at least 20kg.. if I not otw.. sure won't take de.. f up really..

corgiman

Reaction score
Yesterday I tiok x 1.. put 7kg. ..k siao. .nb.. Item so long..and heavy.. at least 20kg.. if I not otw.. sure won't take de.. f up really..

Take picture and email RU office. If really very different from booking, RU will investigate and top-up the difference. Encounter a lot of sender under-declare their parcels. Have to complain. It's hard earned money bro...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be today order.. I checked with sender. Ok to pick up yesterday..so went ahead. This evening then send.. how sia like tat????
Take picture and email RU office. If really very different from booking, RU will investigate and top-up the difference. Encounter a lot of sender under-declare their parcels. Have to complain. It's hard earned money bro...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I inform ru. .and happen to top up... is charge under who?? Sender or wat?? Thing is I already pick up liao..

corgiman

Reaction score
If I inform ru. .and happen to top up... is charge under who?? Sender or wat?? Thing is I already pick up liao..

Take picture and call or email RU. Email better since nowadays very difficult to contact them via phone. Quote job number and say the booking specs is off. Normally they will check with sender and if need to increase they will charge to sender.

Happen many times to me. See job is Medium go collect turns out XL box. If can collect, can do it but let RU know. If really cannot fit can also call RU they will pay you half the job fee if the item really under-declare. But need to take photo as proof. Also bring along measuring tape...very impt for disputes with senders!

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ninja Van need to hit minimum daily quota before u get paid extra... Basic is $1.6k,van van provided, problem is by the time u hit quota, shagged already...

Yes..I said that and it's the truth.. anyway. I also dun care.. last time call study dun... kar go Lee. .today I am assigned X 6...

Also noted ninja van.. 1.6 peng siong. ..

Sent from 24 lo kuan..1 ar 1 using GAGT

I think it's better to be sub contractor for ninja van... per docket $2.30 van provided, $3.50 per item own van... alot of drivers tell me they are getting at least 70-80 items per day...

1 mth at least 3k-4k+ :s22:
only need pay diesel and parking.

ParkJinYoung

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tio last wk also.
In fact i tio many times

Job say 2 x 2kg. When i picked up, chow chow 2 x 5kg.

Call RU also useless sometimes.
They ask for dimensions. If volumetric weight less than 2kg. U LL.

Best if my friend. He will cancel on the spot and walk off

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
understood. call also jialat, always cannot get through de.. right??

just saw the dimension like really put long, later then i measure lor.. bt weight bey gam lar... put 7kg nia...
f heavy until can feel weight... i bth put my mother house nearby...later then go take..:(

I tio last wk also.
In fact i tio many times

Job say 2 x 2kg. When i picked up, chow chow 2 x 5kg.

Call RU also useless sometimes.
They ask for dimensions. If volumetric weight less than 2kg. U LL.

Best if my friend. He will cancel on the spot and walk off

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.