AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im also thinking of earning extra on free time. is this better than uber/grabcar? can explain more on how it works ah?

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
im also thinking of earning extra on free time. is this better than uber/grabcar? can explain more on how it works ah?
If its your own car fully paid, i tink still can earn some driving pt
If rent car, i tink tough
Rental need pay, then petrol 1 day if u drive full tim $50. One day already $100+. Can only do booking, no street pickups. Then their incentive scheme getting fr bad to worst. Hard to earn much
My 2 cents.
U can ask the uber/grab drivers went u take their ride

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
****h just realise my nov and dec amt not credited. tot receive the email everything is swee swee bank in nvr check actual bank acc.

p.s today send sex toy :o

mcqueencars

Reaction score
Toyota Altis from $65 a day.

Brand New Toyota Axxio from $75 a day.

BMW 3 Series from $75 a day.

SMS/WhatsApp 8858 5551

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
To our valued couriers,

We hope your 2016 is off to a great start!

We’re excited to begin the new year with our recent name change from RocketUncle to Zyllem and look forward to enhancing our partnership. We are pleased to announce the following which will take effect from 25 January 2016:

Additional Service Offerings
1)1 hour and 2 hour Express delivery services for customers who need an immediate turnaround
2) Collection services for businesses to easily manage customer returns

New Pricing Model
We will be moving to a dynamic distance-based pricing model which will now account for delivery distance, in addition to weight and package dimensions. This will allow for greater transparency and more accurately reflect the value of a delivery and consequently, earnings for the extra mile you ride!

Zyllem Daily Rewards Programme
Customers who place volume daily deliveries will qualify for discounts on their deliveries once they achieve certain daily targets. Do remind your regular customers to grab this opportunity to save with us! More details here.
For more pricing details, do check out the new “Get a Quote” feature on our website www.zyllem.com from 25th January.

With these exciting announcements, a wider choice of jobs and steady flow of work, we hope you continue to join us for the ride!

Cheers
Team Zyllem

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah bro, u dun need to work one huh? So how the food panda? Can manage to delivery in time since they got timing?

I Chiong during lunch hours
I do foodpanda jobs is not deliver food
It's deliver Foodpanda office items.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.