AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

GaneshR

Reaction score
The food delivery companies tend to be rather prompt...

Last time Qourier weekend jobs very fast taken up but today the take up rate is very slow. I think a lot of couriers (including me) are not taking up due to the delay in payment. A lot afraid they may not get paid when they completed the delivery.

Last edited:

suangern

Reaction score
OSPS.jpg

suangern

Reaction score
I saw 282

all of us one month, two months not paid, who do? qourier pay once a month before 7th

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

At the time of this post, based on their app, there are 124 jobs total.

Strongly advice, do not take any of them, you might not get paid. :s22:

OSPS.jpg

WANGLAI

Reaction score
At the time of this post, based on their app, there are 124 jobs total.

Strongly advice, do not take any of them, you might not get paid. :s22:

OSPS.jpg

Just wonder why recently the Qourier order drop so much? Still got many people doing deliveries foe them without payment?

suangern

Reaction score
Just wonder why recently the Qourier order drop so much? Still got many people doing deliveries foe them without payment?
orders might be cancelled by the senders, since the job put up so long but no drivers take, might as well look for other logistic companies.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
The number of jobs are decreasing on Yojee nowadays.

Anyone on Carpal or Urbanfox?

Is there anything similar to Yojee or Grabfood where it is flexible & one picks jobs only upon logging on?

shamer

Reaction score
The number of jobs are decreasing on Yojee nowadays.

Anyone on Carpal or Urbanfox?

Is there anything similar to Yojee or Grabfood where it is flexible & one picks jobs only upon logging on?

I doing uParcel. Login can see jobs and deliver as you like. Payment twice a month

www.uparcel.sg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.