AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

suangern

Reaction score
10 to 20 pages before already got people mentioned about lala liao. Wonder how lala can survive until today.

Seriously, cannot stand Lalamove, their customer service for Driver is non existent, the way they do things also quite slow. :eek:

yxphoon

Reaction score
More or less still can earn a bit, ar least for my case is flexible, do as you can.
Just that want to critic about return for car, the base rate and km rate is still do able. But car park is at own expense, you pick up 1 charges, deliver 1 charge, end up earn less than bike.
Parked wrong place in CBD area then the delivery fee not even able to cover the parking.

10 to 20 pages before already got people mentioned about lala liao. Wonder how lala can survive until today.

suangern

Reaction score
Lala got a lot of jobs or not?

Uparcel, yojee, not many jobs. Forget about pickupp.

CBD parking and roads have to learn lor, I treat parking fees as learning fees.

More or less still can earn a bit, ar least for my case is flexible, do as you can.
Just that want to critic about return for car, the base rate and km rate is still do able. But car park is at own expense, you pick up 1 charges, deliver 1 charge, end up earn less than bike.
Parked wrong place in CBD area then the delivery fee not even able to cover the parking.

investman93

Reaction score

But the job availability for car is very little, mostly bike, and sometimes you can see that the customers want to save money and chose bike then in the remark they say they want car and what drive slowly and all…

Thus if full time do, really can forget about hitting the incentives.

I really cannot stand the customer service, I was suspended for 2 days. I told the customer service why I have to cancel already, they say okay won't suspend me.

But I still got suspend, then call back they say will ask the driver side to call back but after my suspension they also haven't call back. No regards to us at all.

yxphoon

Reaction score
Agree, the job for car is limited, and get grab away quite fast. But not easy to do also with car. Expected heavy load as car max load allowable 20kg,if the location with high parking fare, then good luck, you won't park nearby with cheaper fee then walk all the way with the load.
Yes, can forget about the incentive with car, looking at the traffic condition nowaday, always jam without any reason, at least 1 hour for the nearest job including looking for parking, look for customer, load goods, drive, look for parking, unload and look for receiver. Then you need to pray for job near to current place.
By the way is the sticker program still available for car?
For job wise still reasonable available for bike. For car not much, maybe they have made some announcement to customer, can see more car job with earlier booking, so you can plan a bit.

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5VDrYZzl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

yxphoon

Reaction score
Passby Cheers and saw 100plus 500ml selling at 1 dollar, good refreshment after hardwork. Do keep an eye as Im not sure the sale end date.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.