AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

jou1988

Reaction score
That’s the problem with our people. Being afraid and hesitant, jumping to conclusion, never even try. Which is why companies are taking advantage. Of course, if 1 or 2 people report who want to bother? If more make a report, definitely, IO will investigate. For me, I know many have waited, some still waiting or won’t even bother to report them.

Therefore, I head directly to court instead. FYI, they don’t need to follow up, straight away they issue letter. U don’t follow their order, u can say GG to ur whole life.

If anyone else not yet made a complaint, do so as there is a time limit to make a report and the company is still LIVE on ACRA. Well it’s up to you lah. Once the time is over or the company is CLOSED, can say bye bye to your payout. You may not want your payout but I want mine.

Hi bro able to share links of the state courts legal form to fill? Any special thing to take note other than the form and police report?

PleeKS

Reaction score
Hi bro able to share links of the state courts legal form to fill? Any special thing to take note other than the form and police report?
Hi bro, you driver or user? I also want, got abit $$ inside then now account get delete after many weeks and months delay. obvious is run road.. urge all here take action.

Desmond 1657

Reaction score
Qourier app already cant access .What link to report? I have call MOM ,they told me they can’t do anything cause is part time and no appointment letter or CPF to prove .or anyone got Cheater Elton home address?

Desmond 1657

Reaction score
May I have the link to report?

Apparently they have switched their business to IT services and ignoring our payouts. I have submitted mine and court letter appointment was issued to them in which both parties must attend if they did not meet the deadline given by court (note : you need evidences on standby). I also sent an extra copy to their address via registered mail and it was successfully delivered. Also e-mailed Elston Yee and Wong Yongjie with the copy attached and guess what, they replied after months of no replies. Such unprofessional idiotic scums on earth really. I will PM you the link and what you need on hand in case.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qourier app already cant access .What link to report? I have call MOM ,they told me they can’t do anything cause is part time and no appointment letter or CPF to prove .or anyone got Cheater Elton home address?
how can government not help us

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CoB2ihxl.jpg

today's papers

there's a classifieds straits times app

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

dragonmasterhuat

Reaction score
Pls send me the link. Much appreciated. This company owe me almost $700 for July and August’s jobs. Searched their UEN online and their registered address is at MBFC but I just went there and they have moved out quite some time back according to concierge. U have submitted yours I assume? What’s the progress?

I can't provide you with the exact link as HWZ dont allow me to post links.

The steps are as follows:

You need to google "ACRA" website
On the left side, there is a "buy business information".
You need to pay $5.50 to download their latest acra cert.
As of today, it still shows that it is a "live" company

Then you need to submit a claim via (google : statecourts.gov.sg / cjts)
login singpass
Click “Online applications” then “Claim Form”
Key in your Pre-filing ID or proceed to do your pre-filing assessment to obtain a Pre-filing ID.
Complete the questions in the pre-filing assessment, and click “Submit”.
Fill in your claim.
Enter the claimant’s + respondent’s details
Upload supporting documents (e.g. screenshots of your job done, your email or whatsapp chasing for payment)
Click “Submit”, then “Confirm to Proceed”.
Pay the filing fees : $10
Choose a Consultation date and time (approximately 1 to 2 month's time)
print out the consultation date and send 1 copy via registered mail to their registered business address or go down to pass it to them personally

Wait for Court date.

Do not delay too long as the Small Claims Tribunal stated that :

All claims must be filed within 2 years from the date on which the cause of action accrued, that is, the day the facts arose to give rise to a right to sue.

means that you have 2 years from the day that they default on your payment

Based on my previous experience, the longer you wait, the slimmer your chance of recovering the debt as those who file earlier get the meat, those who file later will only be left with the bones.

Good luck, bro

abcdxyz1

Reaction score
Hey all, I am a florist and is currently looking for delivery service, trying to get feedback from agents.
In all your opinion, which courier is best out there? So far I have found a few- uparcel, fastfast, yojee, gogovan & lalamove.

CrimsonTearz

Reaction score

Apologies for the late reply. No point reporting to MOM/TADM/TAFEP as this issue is not employee-employer relationship. I have PM you the link and details.

Those who can no longer access your account on Qourier App, I hope you have gotten screenshots/video on it before they lockdown your account and wipeout your history. Else not sure if this helps, if you have a record of smses with ur recipients or your own record of delivery jobs done.

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Can check anyone doing Uparcel delivery? Just realised they updated their app with new interface. Seem quite a few problem using it.

ah_nix

Reaction score
Apologies for the late reply. No point reporting to MOM/TADM/TAFEP as this issue is not employee-employer relationship. I have PM you the link and details.

Those who can no longer access your account on Qourier App, I hope you have gotten screenshots/video on it before they lockdown your account and wipeout your history. Else not sure if this helps, if you have a record of smses with ur recipients or your own record of delivery jobs done.

Hi, can pm the link and details? Thanks.

But bad point I did not screenshots of the jobs done except emails reply of chasing payout since Jul'19 :(:(:(

hangry

Reaction score
Anyone done yojee and recommend it? Uparcel cust care seem to side cust more. Even when other agent pickup wrong parcel, they don’t follow up. Let u go settle yourself.

Anyone doing pickupp? I see that their rate is mostly $2 to $3 range. Even if u use motorbike also lose money, how to survive? Strange thing is sometimes i pass by their office n i see a lot of drivers picking up parcels. Do they have a 'special'rate? Some of them driving sporty Lancer, sure drink petrol

wu ti sb

Banned
Reaction score
I own a car will like to know which company best to join and earn most? Roughly one day can earn how much?

hotsnowi

Reaction score
Can someone in gogovan advise me how is the application to being a gogovan driver is like?
After submission via driver app then what's next?
I ask CSO, she say trainer will contact me and commission details.
I want to know how many hours of training, what's the training like.
How to know if I can pass trainer's lesson .
Or fail trainer lesson ?
Need pay trainer?
Training done in English?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.