AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Any Tribecar users here using the car/van to do delivery for uParcel/Ninja Van/Lalamove etc ?

For such deliveries, is there anything required to be done before doing the deliveries or can just make a booking & straightaway proceed with the delivery?

How about the Tribecar motorcycles? Anyone using the Tribecar motorcycles to do Grabfood delivery so far?

wendyy

Reaction score
I have tried Tribecar twice for uParcel. As long as there are car available you can make a booking at your preferred time slot and pick up location.

Any Tribecar users here using the car/van to do delivery for uParcel/Ninja Van/Lalamove etc ?

For such deliveries, is there anything required to be done before doing the deliveries or can just make a booking & straightaway proceed with the delivery?

How about the Tribecar motorcycles? Anyone using the Tribecar motorcycles to do Grabfood delivery so far?

Thoma5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone seeking employment?

Express Trans is looking for drivers or contractor..
Interested applicants please call or whatsapp ck @ 8726 2786

Thoma5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They themselves know the rates too low. Highly dishonest. Don’t think pick up will ever charge customers $2 for a 4hour delivery. If they pay pickup $10 but pickup push the jobs to us at $2, they are earning $8! KNS

Pickupp drivers can ask customer how much they paid per job when you pick up!

they sibei waste time...all my friends all out liao loh...
hearsay they cannot fulfill many merchant orders...no driver come and take...lol

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
Need some advice guys~ I'm wondering if a 1.7m long wooden plank can be transported by Grab car? Getting a van seems to be an overkill but I'm worried about the length of a car.

slashGNR

Reaction score
Need some advice guys~ I'm wondering if a 1.7m long wooden plank can be transported by Grab car? Getting a van seems to be an overkill but I'm worried about the length of a car.

Maybe those driving Toyota Sienta (mpv) maybe able to transport, lower the 3rd row seat...

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of doing part time lalamove but do not own a car yet. Any tips and advice? TIA
Wanted to try renting for a month and see if it works out first.

Last edited:

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Viamove is looking for Freelance Delivery Agent!!!
Viamove Support <support@viamove.co>
Thu 10/8/2020 10:00 AM

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Image description
Viamove is a new courier delivery service in Singapore, we offer 2 hours, 4 hours & 8 hours same day door-to-door delivery. The products we deliver range from clothing, hampers, flowers, cakes, food, furniture, everything and anything.

We are now looking for Freelance Delivery Agent.

This job is primarily freelance/part time, which means you can work at your own convenience. Delivery orders will be posted on our mobile app and you can take on these orders after you are verified. There is no obligation/fee to sign up with us.

Each delivery order is priced around $5~$20 and you are entitled to 100% of the displayed price. Any parking, petrol or ERP fees will not be covered by Viamove. Everything is stated in the job listing including the pickup and delivery address. Payout will be processed on a weekly basis to your bank of choice. Please refer to the calender and examples below to understand the start and end of your payout cycle

Image description
Here's what you need to do to get started! :)

1. Register at https://www.viamove.co/partner/driver-register

2. Verify your mobile number with OTP

2. Complete the Delivery Agent Quiz

Your application will be sent to our system. Once your application is approved, you will receive a link to download the app and you can start to deliver and earn $$$!

Viamove Team

ABOUT VIAMOVE
VIAMOVE connects businesses to an ever-expanding network of trusted delivery partners to perform secured On-Demand and Same-Day delivery services.Escalating operational costs, low utilization on delivery vehicles, short of manpower? Have VIAMOVE manage your logistics needs today. Visit us at www.viamove.co

If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
j o e
Thu 10/8/2020 2:55 PM
(No message text)

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
I also received this email. I am wondering how they know i am doing courier delivery services now. Is it Viamove previously the Qcourier?

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
It seem there is a contractor or a group doing Uparcel jobs now because whenever jobs are put up, they are quickly grab even at a low rate. I may be wrong.

Juzz_me

Reaction score
For part-time lalamove drivers, do you declare your lala income to iras? If so, declare the gross amt (before 16% lala commission) or nett? I'm quite new to lalamove, just started last month :). Only doing weekends tho (max 4 a day), just to help cover petrol and some lunch money. Advice on tax pls.. thank u :)

Deuxgin

Reaction score
I am just wondering if I need to get commercial car insurance to drive Lalamove or Gogox? Recently I tried to renew my car insurance and requested for quotes from Direct Asia, Budget Direct and NTUC Income. Direct Asia and Budget Direct car insurance do not allow the driver to do deliveries. NTUC Income said that I need to buy a commercial car insurance in order to do deliveries. On top of that, I need to apply for Z1 class for my car and sit for the PDVL licence, which is too much a hassle if I am not doing Grab/Gojek.

Anyone has any inputs? Lalamove and Gogox told me I don't need a commercial car insurance and PDVL. So who is right?

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today after midnight uparcel app got update, then cannot open. my phone S20. who else app cannot launch?

Alpha_10

Reaction score
If I move house furniture with gogovan, order lorry with more movers. Is there wrapping service?
Is moving huge furniture with gogovan same as using those independent mover companies?

shamer

Reaction score
I also received this email. I am wondering how they know i am doing courier delivery services now. Is it Viamove previously the Qcourier?

Confirmed that same people as Qourier. I also got same email. Go search linkedin for viamove and find Qourier people

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.