AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cpl raju. .. power sia...I also with ru.. tsk but the timing. .is more office hrs.. difficult. . Either can deliver. . But no time collection. . Haiz.. so far I did 4 order amount to 48 bucks

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
Why some GOGOvan drivers so guai lan?

Incident 1: My friend buy furniture from IKEA. Got to know GOGO van through promotion and ask the driver to transport furniture home and carry up as well as she small size. Driver quote additional $50 so total $80. Siao la. Ikea delivery only $55, why pay $80?!

Incident 2: My friend want to deliver a furniture from her house to carousell buyer house. Driver say okok 3pm. end up call her at 2.30pm say cannot make it. Then the customer thought my friend fly aeroplane and give her a big RED negative remark on her profile.

Why ah?

vivi2005

Master Member
Reaction score
Why some GOGOvan drivers so guai lan?

Incident 1: My friend buy furniture from IKEA. Got to know GOGO van through promotion and ask the driver to transport furniture home and carry up as well as she small size. Driver quote additional $50 so total $80. Siao la. Ikea delivery only $55, why pay $80?!

Incident 2: My friend want to deliver a furniture from her house to carousell buyer house. Driver say okok 3pm. end up call her at 2.30pm say cannot make it. Then the customer thought my friend fly aeroplane and give her a big RED negative remark on her profile.

Why ah?

hmm thats quite unfortunate for your friend. but as the saying goes, So many drivers, more or less sure have a few black sheeps one. But so far for me, i will ask customer if they need any labour, and negotiate price 1st before i load the items into my van. normally labour i charge $10-$20 only though. $50 is abit too much i agree.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.. straight forward. . No need go down their orpit or whatever.. last yr 2014 I signed. Once they cleared your verification. . U can start to see all orders le..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For bulky i would recommend to use easy van.. also try if can.. Gpgt to driver.. and state clear all requirements. . Dun wait until onsite. . Then tok.. waste each other time...I can't do ez van. Private car. . Cannot load also..
Side track a bit.. ez van got provide dun know what Pl training. Hah. Of cos I didn't go.. bo liao de..

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.