AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
park.... u must be one of jin kin jiu grab de rite...
App sound very fan,,,, i on in office... jin pai seh... hence, i open bluetooth... really drain alot... still nid open location de... last time no need lor.... do you know why? is it they trace location or wat

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did my first one today. Ubi to Tai seng, one shoebox size for $17 :eek:

Tomorrow I chiong 5 jobs see how can tahan or not.

TheSilentBang

Master Member
Reaction score
I register liao, using public transport can earn meh ? I see the UI not really user friendly sia

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

can is can, but like very time consuming and bo hua. need to take mrt, bus and walk. still need to search how to take public transport to get there. 1 trip can use up alot of time alrdy and quite shag. at least vehicle u sit down and drive.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
can is can, but like very time consuming and bo hua. need to take mrt, bus and walk. still need to search how to take public transport to get there. 1 trip can use up alot of time alrdy and quite shag. at least vehicle u sit down and drive.

must plan the trip swee swee... usually one trip only got make 3 to 4 delivery :(

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
courex.. only good for those living near changi south.

i live in jurong west. makes no sense for me to go there to pick up parcels. :s22:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... i also got... they keep following up... but i didnt go too... is more like 8-5 then aft that need to go back changi to return eg..cash such... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.