AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who put comment like say "please deliver before 3pm" but timing shows 2-6pm, you all bo hiew or will deliver by 3pm?

tigercrab

Reaction score
-Easy Van (more for pickup)...
-Rocket Courier (RU)--Motor bikes,car, lorries all ok de...
mostly are small items like shirt, blouse.... light items :)
Collection and pick up time mostly orpit hrs... send liao can see OLS... i cant commit... cos day time sit insai Orpit....

-Gogo Van...always camp at ikea,,, u take up their decal and stick,, they pay ur road tax for period of time..:) Wont advise to do... unless Van,,,, or pickup..

-Fast Fast Driver- I sign up but need to go down sin ming lane to register photo blah blah..restricted hours... :(

I have signed up as RU courier and Fast Fast Driver as well. So far only done deliveries for RU, but the fees are low. Did not get any job for FFD yet.

However, there is another new courier service app on the market - Zippyco.com (No vehicle needed)

They can send their staff to your place to verify your account if you really cannot make it to their office during office hours.

Those who are interested can go their download the app and try.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have signed up as RU courier and Fast Fast Driver as well. So far only done deliveries for RU, but the fees are low. Did not get any job for FFD yet.

However, there is another new courier service app on the market - Zippyco.com (No vehicle needed)

They can send their staff to your place to verify your account if you really cannot make it to their office during office hours.

Those who are interested can go their download the app and try.

no need veh? use public transport do courier?

tigercrab

Reaction score
Can use Public transport or Motorbike if you have one. I try to choose those delivery below 2kg. Most are light items or envelopes which can be put inside my backpack.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just request for 1st delivery via RU. How do I inform buyer on how to track the package?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.