AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

EightTales

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's better to be sub contractor for ninja van... per docket $2.30 van provided, $3.50 per item own van... alot of drivers tell me they are getting at least 70-80 items per day...

1 mth at least 3k-4k+ :s22:
only need pay diesel and parking.
sub-con is full time? van provided bo?

EDIT: okay got it, if use coy van then $2.30 per docket.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lunch time..Just loot 2 x collection + 1 x send.. still got x 8 assigned. Later evening then gao dim.. about 60 sgd today.. minus oil say 12 sgd. .balance ok lor..

siyimi

Reaction score
Bro, please check your payment from ru.
i called them up this morning asking for my payment rendered for nov2015 and they told me their dec's payment list missed mine out! WTF!

desa13

Reaction score
I heard that ninja van also offer part time nowadays, flexible timing, can choose the area you want. they have a sign up page deliver.ninjavan.sg
think that they have incentive program like uber . gogovan got incentive??

mun333

Reaction score
Those interested to join me as courier P/T or F/T please pm me for more details. With details: 1) mode of transport. 2) Areas 3) Timing 4) number of days per week...

mun333

Reaction score
I think it's better to be sub contractor for ninja van... per docket $2.30 van provided, $3.50 per item own van... alot of drivers tell me they are getting at least 70-80 items per day...

1 mth at least 3k-4k+ :s22:

only need pay diesel and parking.

70 locations per will take roughly 18-20hrs to complete...?

siyimi

Reaction score
Those interested to join me as courier P/T or F/T please pm me for more details. With details: 1) mode of transport. 2) Areas 3) Timing 4) number of days per week...

Bro, i cant send pm to you as u set your settings doesnt allow to receive pm. any other way to contact you?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard that ninja van also offer part time nowadays, flexible timing, can choose the area you want. they have a sign up page deliver.ninjavan.sg
think that they have incentive program like uber . gogovan got incentive??
Hi.. I signed up ninja..then very fast they called le.. say want must go down to their site.. Redhill there.. for a 30 mins briefing. . Alamak.. hen ma fan lei.. office hrs somemore. . Hard to make trip down.. weekend no have too..
I would like to check.. ninja how it works.. have to go pick at specific places??? If so, then dun think I can commit liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.