AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

soyabeanmilkdrink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any van drivers wanna take a job this Sat afternoon? Dismantled super single bed frame and mattress, from Shenton Way to West Coast. Straightforward route, 11.5KM distance, no ERP. Just need the transportation one-way from lobby to lobby, I think should be done under 30mins? Can try and accommodate your time.

Can offer $20, otherwise bo bian I'll just use the GogoVan app liao.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any van drivers wanna take a job this Sat afternoon? Dismantled super single bed frame and mattress, from Shenton Way to West Coast. Straightforward route, 11.5KM distance, no ERP. Just need the transportation one-way from lobby to lobby, I think should be done under 30mins? Can try and accommodate your time.

Can offer $20, otherwise bo bian I'll just use the GogoVan app liao.
Sounds good. Only kangoo and above possible

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pay period is from 1st to the last day of last month.

Due to bank to bank transfer, please allow 1 to 3 working days of processing times.

Please contact us if you have not receive your payment after 3 working days upon receipt of the remittance advice.

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a word of advise as recently I notice that under the Map tab, the location shown quite a number of error on map. So next time when u click on it, must counter check to ensure it is the same place, not as it show tampines on map while the actual address is actually jurong. Maybe the admin is FT, that why can't differentiate the location... :s13:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a word of advise as recently I notice that under the Map tab, the location shown quite a number of error on map. So next time when u click on it, must counter check to ensure it is the same place, not as it show tampines on map while the actual address is actually jurong. Maybe the admin is FT, that why can't differentiate the location... :s13:
Follow address on order would be safe right?? Gps will go Holland. . I don't use it

mun333

Reaction score
Map location is pinned by Google map, not manually

WANGLAI

Reaction score
Chuang ar... blood sweat de..

50 as in Jan month 50 orders liao?? Or 50 bucks??

Good location ppl fast hand fast leg.. those hanging one.. not nice de..

No lah. What i mean is total ru order for today is only 50 plus. Maybe as what bro mum have say, maybe ru is trying to limit the number of orders per day...

mun333

Reaction score
No lah. What i mean is total ru order for today is only 50 plus. Maybe as what bro mum have say, maybe ru is trying to limit the number of orders per day...

Yes, yesterday customer complaint that she have to place order for Friday delivery.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.