AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

Emeraldstarz

Reaction score
cool thanks, will try to squeeze them hehe
Edited: I asked 1 CS agent just now, they refused twice to offer even 10% discount :(

Max support 100W PD only, recommend RAVPower 90W or Choetech 100W

They'll give 15% off if you sign up with the education store. Do you have kids or relatives who are still schooling? Or teacher friends that have an email account with .edu in it. Can try using your poly/uni email if you still have access.

Bought a Legion 5 yesterday, as it's within budget <2k after discount.
Now have to wait for it to ship. Hope it doesn't really take 6-8 weeks...

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,. Lenovo sent me The Outriders redemption code! Lol...

Same ! Thank for whoever that share the redeem code news. Hehe. Quite surprise they give me even my date is not the one listed.

Btw his is the game ? Never do any research yet

stone1978

Reaction score
Same ! Thank for whoever that share the redeem code news. Hehe. Quite surprise they give me even my date is not the one listed.

Btw his is the game ? Never do any research yet
Yah man! Thanks to that brother! Outrider is the hottest game now able to coop with another two friends. In fact I got two version now, PC and PS5. lol....

stone1978

Reaction score
told you! :p. My unit bought early March but still eligible, they never checked for purchase date :D
Steady lah! Last night I submitted ps5 refund for outrider and I think they approved it as now my ps5 version can't load le. Lol...

1208bran

Reaction score
Are the coupon4 and shopbackamd codes working for you guys? I'm trying to purchase the slim 7 Pro but it says that the vouchers have expired...

Last edited:

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are the coupon4 and shopbackamd codes working for you guys? I'm trying to purchase the slim 7 Pro but it says that the vouchers have expired...
not work with all laptops. need to try different codes all in caps

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.