AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

tjrsasea

Reaction score
If today is only reaching Singapore port, i highly doubt can deliver today. Custom clearance needs a few hours to process, then deliver to UPS warehouse to sort into district before delivering. At best sat if not mon.

Just checked mine, it had also reached SG at 6.51am, same route as you. Hope by sat can deliver. Although UPS stated by end of today also can deliver but can hardly trust their updates since they skip a lot of delays till i check at parcelsapp website.

99% of the time will deliver on the same day it reaches changi for lenovo. unless got bad weather etc in which the delivery person takes longer to deliver each parcel, then maybe will shift to next day.

snowbucks

Reaction score
dont need to cancel order. just shoot an email over to ask them to charge to another card. provide ur card details through email and they will update accordingly

They said they cant accept CC details over email due to security issues. I have to cancel and re-order again. :s8:

kweeli

Reaction score
If today is only reaching Singapore port, i highly doubt can deliver today. Custom clearance needs a few hours to process, then deliver to UPS warehouse to sort into district before delivering. At best sat if not mon.

Just checked mine, it had also reached SG at 6.51am, same route as you. Hope by sat can deliver. Although UPS stated by end of today also can deliver but can hardly trust their updates since they skip a lot of delays till i check at parcelsapp website.

Status now is :

We're working to resolve technical issues temporarily preventing us from transmitting information to the clearing agency, Singapore, Singapore

Ha ha, u r right got to wait

tjrsasea

Reaction score
Status now is :

We're working to resolve technical issues temporarily preventing us from transmitting information to the clearing agency, Singapore, Singapore

Very weird. I am sure most of us here who ordered before would have received their laptops on the same day it reaches changi. Atb to you then!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status now is :

You saw in parcelsapp or ups website? My UPS showing In Transit
Your package has arrived at a local UPS location and is still being processed for delivery. Parcelsapp showing Processing at UPS Facility at 2.08pm.

O well, hope sat can deliver

cheangjc

Reaction score
I don't know if this is against the rules, I am selling my Yoga 14s 2021 (Slim 7 Pro).

Used for less than 5 days. Am moving from SG, hence original box and charger already packed into shipping boxes. Offering a 65W ZMI USB C Charger + Cable instead.

Reason for selling: Decided not for me. If unable to sell, will just bring it together with me...

https://www.carousell.sg/p/lenovo-s...s-2021-1056784952/?t-id=3466743_1608810942198

zonama

Reaction score
Zzz ordered a IdeaPad Slim 5 (14) on the 29th of nov. At first expected to ship on 31st dec, now changed to 31st jan.

sagi2711

Reaction score
Track the parcel using a 3rd party site like parcelsapp, not the original UPS as they hide a lot of information and I suspect misrepresent information even just to make it look like it's not their fault.

UPS only flies once a day to Singapore from Shenzhen on flight 5X167. So if your package is not in Singapore by 6-7am or so, you can be sure you will not be getting the package on that day even if the status will claim otherwise.

All other statuses they give are fake delays la. What delayed/missed flight? There's only one plane and you can always track it on any web site like Flightradar or flightaware https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/5x167

I can also confirm that even if your parcel lands on Sunday, you will not be receiving it on Sunday unless an exceptional case happens - they do not deliver Sundays for Lenovo.

Er... I got my Legion 5 2 Sundays ago. Wasn't expecting it though...

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ordered Thninkpad T14 at $1,181. Worth it?

Configuration Details
● : AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U Processor ( 1.70GHz 4MB )
● : Windows 10 Pro 64
● : 14.0"FHD, IPS, AntiGlare, LED Backlight, 45%NTSC, Non-Touch 1920 x 1080
● : 16.0GB DDR4-3200 DDR4 SDRAM Onboard 3200MHz
● Storage: 512GB
● : One year Carry-in
● : 45W
● : AMD Radeon Graphics
● : 3 Cell Li-Polymer
● : Bluetooth Version 5.0
● : RGB 720p HD Camera with Privacy Shutter and Microphone
● : Fingerprint Reader
● : 6-row Backlit English (US)
● : ClickPad
● : Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2x2 ax

Does anyone know if the display for this is good enough?

wyssn11

Reaction score
I don't know if this is against the rules, I am selling my Yoga 14s 2021 (Slim 7 Pro).

Used for less than 5 days. Am moving from SG, hence original box and charger already packed into shipping boxes. Offering a 65W ZMI USB C Charger + Cable instead.

Reason for selling: Decided not for me. If unable to sell, will just bring it together with me...

https://www.carousell.sg/p/lenovo-s...s-2021-1056784952/?t-id=3466743_1608810942198

For infomation:
The original charger that comes with the Yoga14s 2021 (AMD 4800H) is 95W.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GPGT!!!! awesome!!!

Screen is not bad. Too bad on the 8gb ram limit but for very basic usage, it should be ok.

IMG-20201224-WA0053.jpg

Customary for my whenever i receive a laptop is to open it and take a look at its internals. Wonder if it will be able to run 2242 and 2280 ssds together.

IMG-20201224-WA0056.jpg

tjrsasea

Reaction score
Screen is not bad. Too bad on the 8gb ram limit but for very basic usage, it should be ok.

IMG-20201224-WA0053.jpg

Customary for my whenever i receive a laptop is to open it and take a look at its internals. Wonder if it will be able to run 2242 and 2280 ssds together.

IMG-20201224-WA0056.jpg

Weird to see the speaker grill only having holes where the speaker is.. I got a slim 5 intel before. the holes stretches the width of the keyboard, much like macbooks and looks more, i would say, normal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.