AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beside window update and set battery conservation 55-60% , uninstall mcafee livesafe. Then the rest we can use as per normal liao right ?

Sent from Samsung S21U [E][X][Y][N][O] using GAGT

upgrade your Nvidia drivers.. its seems quite a few months old. :s12:

at least that's what i did.. but there is a new release driver again just 1 or 2 days ago..

:o

Last edited:

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same ah how to track 3070. But I play genshin impact in high setting I can feel the heat from the side but the laptop itself quite cool.

The qhd display really top notch man. What have I been missing out this 10 year. Even the wall paper look dam sharp.

You got use stand? the cooling is better once lifted :o

Yah the high refresh QHD is great!

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haix wanted use the code for non pro version. Felt that the pro version too much for my needs. But end up dun have the coupon liao

wait for the next one. :s12:

they usually have good deals all year round!

stone1978

Reaction score
Pressing Alt Z can bring up Geforce experience app and can see all the refresh rates, GPU performance and many stuffs...

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
You got use stand? the cooling is better once lifted :o

Yah the high refresh QHD is great!

Haven, the stand coming today i decided to order something like what bro stone1978 intro.

I open my nividia driver only 1 update on the 25 Feb. No new update liao after that ?

Pressing Alt Z can bring up Geforce experience app and can see all the refresh rates, GPU performance and many stuffs...
o_O I go try that but applicable for bluestacks game ?

stone1978

Reaction score
Haven, the stand coming today i decided to order something like what bro stone1978 intro.

I open my nividia driver only 1 update on the 25 Feb. No new update liao after that ?

Hope u like the stand too. It will improve viewing angle as well.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haix wanted use the code for non pro version. Felt that the pro version too much for my needs. But end up dun have the coupon liao

You can get the email from lenovo CS and ask them to contact you as soon as the Pro is restocked or the non Pro version is available in their website.

Or sign up Lenovo for an account and choose to get new products by email

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

should be that one

461.72 :s12:

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tip. i think if you guys are working with the laptop. You can simply down your refresh rate to 60hz by toggling FN + R

i believe this will save alot of your battery life when you are outside.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.