AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

wrxkev

Reaction score
Does lenovo warranty start on the day u purchase it online or the day you received it and registered online?

stone1978

Reaction score

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got those on my ps5 already. Cyberpunk got pc also. My fav is Cyberpunk although there's some glitches in the game, the story still one of the best.

L5P is over spec for these games? 🤣

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

nuts

Reaction score
Anyone knows of any other laptop available that has Ryzen 7 5000 series CPU?

I'm using the laptop for productivity and am looking at these specsbut so far have not seen any:

17 inch screen
Ryzen 7 5000 series CPU
16GB Ram
500GB Pcie NVMe SSD

Guess have to wait a while more for manufacturers to start releasing the new laptops.

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows of any other laptop available that has Ryzen 7 5000 series CPU?

I'm using the laptop for productivity and am looking at these specsbut so far have not seen any:

17 inch screen
Ryzen 7 5000 series CPU
16GB Ram
500GB Pcie NVMe SSD

Guess have to wait a while more for manufacturers to start releasing the new laptops.

It will cost you. You can order here. Prices are in USD but they will ship to you in SG.
Its the only one in the market at the moment as far as i am aware, and i do keep up. You can trust me that it is well-reviewed.

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eluktronics is a micro brand and its wuite popular among those gaming laptop enthusiasts

You can also look at XMG

But If you are worried about warranties and things... then its best to keep to be mainstream brands

nuts

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions but I am quite old fashioned when it comes to warranties. I normally ensure that the laptop comes with 3 year warranty before buying.

Share with you all, I acutally had the Legion 5 Pro in my cart with the 30% discount code applied and although the price was really good, i convinced myself that I didn't need the 3070 GPU since I don't game and decided to see if i could find anything else for less.

Kicking myself now!!.:s13:

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions but I am quite old fashioned when it comes to warranties. I normally ensure that the laptop comes with 3 year warranty before buying.

Share with you all, I acutally had the Legion 5 Pro in my cart with the 30% discount code applied and although the price was really good, i convinced myself that I didn't need the 3070 GPU since I don't game and decided to see if i could find anything else for less.

Kicking myself now!!.:s13:

You said you wanted a Ryzen 7 5000 processor and a 17 inch screen as your main criteria.

The Legion 5 Pro doesn't have a 17 inch screen.

So, what exactly is your criteria?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kicking myself now!!.
:s13:

Wasted!!

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.