AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

huytoan132

Reaction score
whoa that's very powerful.

:s12:
Erh srr, it 150+15=165W :s22:

bdaR6lM.png

Last edited:

stone1978

Reaction score
Just to update u guys that G sync is not in our lappy. Lenovo technician jut confirmed with me by remote control checking mine and they going to further check again.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won't be shocked. I think we'll be relieved to see some action rather than months of talk. :s13:

No one likes NATO mah. A real man is decisive, not living in the fear of "what could have beens".

Nope. Just talked about it with envy. :s13:

It was $1,800. A no brainer really. Anyone who was waiting out for a Ryzen Zen 3 rather than getting one of the Zen 2s over a major part of last year would've sprung for it immediately without waiting at that price point, especially given that it was coupled with a 3070. Hard for the rest of us not to be suspicious that it's just a retailer-friendly person, if not working for, definitely collaborating with the retailer.

Those who got it for 1.800 awesome!!!

Won’t have such good deals for a long long long time. Same goes for my 4600H bundle

Till today, I still can’t believe the deal i got during last year’s June GSS.
2 x legion 5 laptops @ 2300
Config was rather basic: 4600H + GTX1650

+ shopback cashback 550
+ free xbox One x (1TB)

Use Visa credit card another 5% cashback, 115

Per gaming laptop is only around 820

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update u guys that G sync is not in our lappy. Lenovo technician jut confirmed with me by remote control checking mine and they going to further check again.

Would it be included in subsequent updates and also from Nvidia???

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What games are you playing now with ur L5P?

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
What games are you playing now with ur L5P?

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

Actually why you wanna know what we play. Tbh this laptop can handle any game la. Don't worry lol

Sent from Samsung S21U [E][X][Y][N][O] using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am confident that our legion laptops can handle almost any games

But if wanna play AAA games comfortably at max settings + ray-tracing on (if that’s flowerpalms main intention to ask this question...)

imo its better to look away from gaming laptops and just custom-build a max-out gaming pc

I play mainly FPS games on my 4600H+gtx1650

csgo valorant apex legend fortnite

Low settings close to 200fps not an issue

able to achieve well over 100fps on medium settings

High settings to epic settings... fps will take a hit... usually between 30 to 80fps

Last edited:

Infinite

Reaction score
Just to update on my stuck pixel on Yoga Slim 7 in case anyone faces the same issue.

Emailed Lenovo premium care and they were very responsive. Sent a technician down within 3 days and he changed the display on site.

New display appears to be more yellowish, had to manually calibrate via Intel Graphics. But otherwise, pretty happy with the premium care, worth it!

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who got it for 1.800 awesome!!!

Won’t have such good deals for a long long long time. Same goes for my 4600H bundle

Till today, I still can’t believe the deal i got during last year’s June GSS.
2 x legion 5 laptops @ 2300
Config was rather basic: 4600H + GTX1650

+ shopback cashback 550
+ free xbox One x (1TB)

Use Visa credit card another 5% cashback, 115

Per gaming laptop is only around 820

yea... :s12::s12:

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update on my stuck pixel on Yoga Slim 7 in case anyone faces the same issue.

Emailed Lenovo premium care and they were very responsive. Sent a technician down within 3 days and he changed the display on site.

New display appears to be more yellowish, had to manually calibrate via Intel Graphics. But otherwise, pretty happy with the premium care, worth it!

Good to know premium care is satki :s12:

wrxkev

Reaction score

Thanks! Will keep this in mind. Still waiting for my yoga slim.... has been almost 2 weeks ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.