AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol see see no impact.
My tiny today shifted to nov again liao… speechless.
That's why its quite worrying when you place an order with dates that are floating. Some times, I tell myself not to check the order status because I don't want to disappoint myself. It should turn up "some day". :unsure:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol see see no impact.
My tiny today shifted to nov again liao… speechless.
just joined this thread, is your ordered delayed till Nov???
i am looking to buy laptop, but if the shipping date is to unreliable...i might just get it from shopee/lazada

Last edited:

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking to buy laptop, but if the shipping date is to unreliable...i might just get it from shopee/lazada
Mine is PC (Lenovo Tiny).
But now parts in demand so I'm not sure regarding laptops.
Last seen is 1 - 2 weeks ago with Legion series giving 2 to 4 weeks delivery Leadtime whereby now it's removed from website except 5 Pro.

Do take note some retailers are reverting back to non promotional price eg $4299 instead of $3999 for Legion 7 series.

Shopee last few days Tech show if you managed to grab a voucher, there's a retailer selling Legion 5 Pro @$265x instead of $2699 with some free gifts and additional Shop voucher -$50 + shopee voucher -$100.

As for the shop name, you can search in this thread as alot of members saying there staff had account here and self promoting.

Next sale should be 7.7 but vouchers discount and stock availability is another question.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can, but the prices are not comparable. Its more than likely that you will be paying a substantial premium to get the product faster.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is PC (Lenovo Tiny).
But now parts in demand so I'm not sure regarding laptops.
Last seen is 1 - 2 weeks ago with Legion series giving 2 to 4 weeks delivery Leadtime whereby now it's removed from website except 5 Pro.

Do take note some retailers are reverting back to non promotional price eg $4299 instead of $3999 for Legion 7 series.

Shopee last few days Tech show if you managed to grab a voucher, there's a retailer selling Legion 5 Pro @$265x instead of $2699 with some free gifts and additional Shop voucher -$50 + shopee voucher -$100.

As for the shop name, you can search in this thread as alot of members saying there staff had account here and self promoting.

Next sale should be 7.7 but vouchers discount and stock availability is another question.
Some of the stores on Lazada are showing as preorder as well. Not sure if they have ready stock, The Legion 7 that I ordered in end May is only expected to be fulfilled by early Sep. So its a solid 3+ months wait if you get from Lenovo.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some of the stores on Lazada are showing as preorder as well. Not sure if they have ready stock, The Legion 7 that I ordered in end May is only expected to be fulfilled by early Sep. So its a solid 3+ months wait if you get from Lenovo.
L7 from Lazada Official store and retailer ETA early June.
But it's $4,299 with gifts instead of $3,999.

One of the Big electrical store also pre order Legion Slim 7 @ $4,299 instead of $3,999 le.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just looking for a work laptop around the range of <1k.
any recommendations for the laptop and promo code?
dont see anyone talking about promo codes in the last few pages.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
L7 from Lazada Official store and retailer ETA early June.
But it's $4,299 with gifts instead of $3,999.

One of the Big electrical store also pre order Legion Slim 7 @ $4,299 instead of $3,999 le.
Yeah, prices are creeping up. The cheapest Legion 7 I saw on Lazada was 4199.

KYOGRE

Reaction score
Even the normal legion 5(Ryzen 5000) got removed from Sg site. In the US/EU regions there is plenty of stocks available for amd models for L5/pro/L7..

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
logged and saw my order got delayed into july
feel like cancelling the order

any recommendations on other gaming laptops?

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the latest drivers from nvidia?

Any issues? :o

Legion 5 pro users.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
L5P is back to 3 ~ 4 weeks delivery.
L7 max configuration now $4,27x...
L7S & L7i no stock.
I just checked. Lenovo made a few changes on the L7 config. First, they removed the prebuild configuration, so you can only customise one now. Then it seems they are forcing you to bundle the flagship 5900HX in order to get the RTX 3080. And after selecting the bare minimal with the 5900HX and RTX 3080, the price ballooned to 4626.69 before any discount. That's quite a steep jump in price.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.