AMD Ryzen Notebook discussion | Intel or AMD for notebook? AMD Excellent CPU+GPU performance, sharing concurrent models reviews.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone received legion 5 pro recently warranty check shows 1 year depot instead of 2 year legion ultimate support

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone received legion 5 pro recently warranty check shows 1 year depot instead of 2 year legion ultimate support
Have you tried registering the product? Otherwise, just check with the CS. I believe it should be in their records that your system comes with "enhanced" warranty, though it still shows just the base warranty.

tttan123

Reaction score
Woohoo, the expected to ship date just appeared in my account. Ordered on 18 Jun, expected to ship on 30 Jun and expected delivery on 6 Jul. Can believe?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, the expected to ship date just appeared in my account. Ordered on 18 Jun, expected to ship on 30 Jun and expected delivery on 6 Jul. Can believe?
That is good news. I think there may be a good supply of GPU to fulfil the orders quickly.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine (Tiny) charged yesterday and today just checked from Sept shifted to 1st July :)
Its quite odd when mining dies down and supply of chips suddenly improved by leaps and bounds. Not sure if it is a coincidence.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another friend of mine keeps asking for when Legion 7i available to order, lol; blue team fan detected
Most people only recognize Intel as a well known CPU brand. This is particularly the case for people that are less savvy, or usually uninterested in tech news. But truth to be told, Tiger Lake H looks like a good processor and seems to be better than the Ryzen 5000H in some cases. The flipside is the higher power consumption to maintain this level of performance which should also result in higher heat output.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lenovo cancelled my Tiny...........due to world wide wireless shortage
On the other hand, I cancelled my own order for the Legion 7. Haha. Now that the graphic card market is improving, on a second thought, I think it makes more sense to go with an ITX system for better performance and less noise. Just waiting for them to confirm the cancellation.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the other hand, I cancelled my own order for the Legion 7. Haha. Now that the graphic card market is improving, on a second thought, I think it makes more sense to go with an ITX system for better performance and less noise. Just waiting for them to confirm the cancellation.
Finally see the confirmation that my order is cancelled.

Order Information :Your order was cancelled

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.