AMO Residence - AMK site by UOL

Oftheseas

Reaction score
yeah. if I submit cheque will be 3 bedder premium. But this project upon closer inspection... not exciting sia. Liv@MB the layouts really were fantastic but sadly overpriced.
Once you see the layout and show flat of Liv@MB, there’s no turning back and will be the benchmark.

This AMO unit layout really CMI, worse than its sister project Thomson Three which I already don’t like the small claustrophobic kitchen & excessive balcony space. UOL really disappointing its supporters.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
AMO Indicative Pricing
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

2 bedroom from $1.26m
3 bedroom from $1.81m
4 bedroom from $2.48m
5 bedroom from $2.85m

Extremely attractive price from $1890psf!!!

googoogaga

Reaction score
1890 psf for a 3b compact is a good price.
Layout is pretty bad though and many AC ledges for an already compact unit.
Having said that, in current market 1890psf I guess is a fair price for this. You get what you pay for. Waiting to see what EC thinks of this.
If die die don't need to be in AMK, won't you be able to get subsales from any of the mega projects for a similar price and move in earlier?

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PPVC will result in significant savings in Construction time. However the biggest downside is that PPVC walls cannot be demolished, so you are stuck with the same layout. Also PPVC walls are thicker so there is a reduction in internal floor area compared to normal construction. You really have to go visit the showflat to get an idea of the actual space. The floor plan might make it look larger than it really is. Due to thick walls it is even more cramped. I felt it when I saw clavon showflat.
If done properly PPVC layouts could be good too by Having ppvc mainly for exterior walls only and keeping inner walls normal. But unfortunately it is not done here.

Not to mention, PPVC layout is restricted by road size, meaning they dimension they can load per block cannot be wider than the road

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
what is the starting size for the 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedder?
2 Bed Compact (614/678sqft)
2 Bed Premium (743sqft)
3 Bed (958sqft)
3 Bed + Study (1044sqft)
3 Bed Premium + Study (1141/1367sqft)
4 Bedrooms PL (1292sqft)
5 Bedrooms PL (1475sqft)
Penthouses (2292 - 2497sqft)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.