An Attempt to Understand Why So Many People Dislike Minister Chan Chun Sing

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rice-media-keechiu-6.jpg

https://www.ricemedia.co/current-affairs-commentary-understanding-dislike-minister-chan-chun-sing/

yokine3a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No choice, pap love to wayang, 61% also love to see wayang show.

ocs_woodlands

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 2 audio recordings did him in.

I am not affected by the 1st cos I never rushed for toilet paper. sftrtall water is a perfectly good alternative.

I am truly angered by the 2nd recording. buying of masks shouldn't have been on a basis of price negotiations. in am emergency,you should literally throw money at the problem. outbid by another country just before the masks were loaded onto a plane? just double the offer on anything the other side offers. surely we have the money to do so! afterall, SG paid the most for world Cup live broadcasts.

I am upset because its a terrible misjudgement that together with Josephine Teo's dorm fiasco that led to the ** and so many many people lost their livelihoods and had to settle for far less.

Last edited:

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 2 audio recordings did him in.

I am not affected by the 1st cos I never rushed for toilet paper. sftrtall water is a perfectly good alternative.

I am truly angered by the 2nd recording. buying of masks shouldn't have been on a basis of price negotiations. in am emergency,you should literally throw money at the problem. outbid by another country just before the masks were loaded onto a plane? just double the offer on anything the other side offers. surely we have the money to do so! afterall, SG paid the most for world Cup live broadcasts.

I am upset because its a terrible misjudgement that together with Josephine Teo's dorm fiasco that led to the ** and so many many people post their livelihoods and had to settle for far less.

PAP thinks they did a good job... HAHAHA.... bunch of white self serving bustards

ocs_woodlands

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PAP thinks they did a good job... HAHAHA.... bunch of white self serving bustards
they (in particular Josephine) know they did a really bad job. never before during a crisis has PAP suffered a decline in vote percentage. normally there is a flight to "quality". can go check history of elections in sg.

this time it swung 7-8% and lost an extra 4 seats.... they know....

to be fair to the govt,let me define a good covid 19 handling.

good/excellent is when the country doesn't need to lock down for 8 weeks.

TW and NZ did well.

sales69

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very satki when he say "I took a gamble". In the end, go warehouse wayang and give us 4 masks for one family.

He must be thinking his 安民心计策 fits his master strategist title LOL.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very satki when he say "I took a gamble". In the end, go warehouse wayang and give us 4 masks for one family.

He must be thinking his 安民心计策 fits his master strategist title LOL.

ya. As if very satki.

he very proud able to lie to public and get away with it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.