An liao an liao GPGT human lungs with and without covid vaccine

matrix05

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black color means air????! Black is water or racist lah. The 2nd one is clear, healthy. Fake x-ray.

fantasyland

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiyah this is scare tactics.

You see Kevin Durant kenna covid, now still playing olympic basketball like normal.

neo_aw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently can help covid 19 but nobody know 10yrs later.... Those vaccinated can later become X-Men leh then how?

accucore12

Reaction score
The correct label should be
(1) patient with mild symptoms from covid
(2) patient with serious complication from covid requiring intubation.

Their labeling is misleading because even if you are vaccinated, your xray can end up being the cloudy one too. It's just that your chances are lower. And vice versa.

It's nothing new, we already knew vaccine reduce the chance of serious complication from covid.

Wu-Han Clan

Master Member
Reaction score
if this is true...........

then go ask those pioneer gen from the joy restaurant cluster to take x-ray leh... tt time no vaccine... we nv hear any more sagat from there... so shld mean they ok right??????

Laneige

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks promising
But best to show across gd n bad patients with n without vaccines

saw the news one auntie 70s vaccinated and tio at tb n then said no symptoms n how she’s more careful now
She used to wear her mask until she has to move it up and down…
Said she is now more careful
But article never mentioned big big too to warn vaccinated to wear mask well too

non vaccinated best stay at home n don’t go out often
Don’t say govt discriminate when it’s for yr own good (mine too Me no jab yet I hope novavax is gd)

skipity2

Master Member
Reaction score
No wonder predictions that half the world's population will die.

Now I realise it's not the Covid that kills half the population... But the long term effects of vaccines will. :s13:

WussRedXLi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya still post these kinda things

If they wanna be vaxxed, they would've done so or registered liao. After so long, no point trying to convince them anymore.

Sent from EDMWER app!

These few days i saw quite a few walk ins also at my VC just downstairs. Probably due to the numbers and also rising unlinked.

Better late than never.....i guess.

Wu-Han Clan

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiyah this is scare tactics.

You see Kevin Durant kenna covid, now still playing olympic basketball like normal.
wah gd one.... using professional athlete is gd example..... they keep saying lung capacity will become cmi.... if million dollar athletes can recover and compete the same then what is the prob??????

those my colleague's friend brother in law classmate csb cannot use liao.....

fyi, this is april to october 2020 news......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.