Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

Empyrean Cobalt

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Andrew Tan:

Do you know someone who lost a loved one shortly after being vaccinated? Please connect me with them.
Thank you for all your condolences my dear friends, it is deeply appreciated.
It’s been 11 days since my mum’s sudden passing and after taking my time to grieve, I’m finally ready to share info that could affect anyone.
I hope this message that I’m sharing with you here might give you some awareness. Even though it’s an inconvenient topic.
Here’s what happened.
“Mum. I was just talking to you yesterday and today… Suddenly you’re gone??!!?? And you died just 29 hours after your first shot of the P****r vaccine!!!”
This was my first shock on 4th June 2021.
I can’t even begin to connect words to the messed up jumble of feelings I feeling now.
My mum Doreen Chan passed away on 4th June and I miss her deeply. I’m shocked and frankly angered. Actually I don’t even remember how many times I’ve broken down since then, amidst trying to be strong for my family and still “taking care of things.”
Mum went for her first vaccine on 3rd June. Everything seemed fine except for the sore arm. On 4th June, at around 7pm she’s was even chatting with my dad and around 7:15pm, she collapsed. Dad called 995, they guided him on the phone to do chest compressions, 15 mins later, paramedics arrived, they did some emergency procedures and brought her to the hospital.
I rushed down to the hospital and waited outside the resuscitation room, with hopes that she’ll be fine, praying and sending positive intentions. 1 hour passed. The doctor came out, when he started talking, I already knew… tears rolled uncontrollably. Mum passed on at 9pm.
Can you imagine how that felt?
Subsequently, the police investigation officer started to ask about foul play and pre existing conditions, saying that these case notes would determine if the coroner decides to have an autopsy.
I then said to the officer, why isn’t the focus of the inquiry the P****r vaccine, which my mum had yesterday? Thankfully, I’m glad that the points I raised in the report led to the coroner doing the autopsy.
But… the question in my mind was still, will they conclude that my mum’s death is caused by the vaccine?
When the death certificate came out, the counter staff simply wanted me to sign off, take the certificate and leave. Then I asked, what’s the cause of death? The counter staff pointed to the certificate saying it’s Ischaemic Heart Disease. I asked, what does that mean? She asked another senior officer to attend to me and that officer answered me saying it means it’s a “heart attack”. But I questioned again, is the heart attack caused by the P****r Vaccine? She answered, that can only be answered by the pathologist. I then asked, can I speak to the pathologist? She answered, you need to talk to your investigation officer to submit an inquiry to get the court to approve an inquiry.
It looked like I wasn’t going to get my answer from the counter staff. I then called the investigation officer, he said he’ll submit the inquiry on my behalf but I need to be prepared to wait cos C*v*d related inquiries currently have a four months waiting line.
Even though the anomaly was the vaccine, I knew I was not going to get my answer. I was already without sleep for 36 hours and I really needed to go settle funeral arrangements. Reluctantly, I left.
At my mum’s wake, a friend of mine said his uncle too passed away shortly after taking the vaccine. I was starting to get suspicious. Is there a pattern?
My dad also posted his story on the government’s REACH feedback unit and several netizens also reported cases of death or permanent disability after the vaccine.
But here’s the thing I’m asking now. Is it possible that C*v*d vaccine related injuries or deaths are classified as something else right now?
That’s why if you know of more of such cases of death or disability after the vaccine, can you please connect me with their families? I just wanna seek the truth and hope that in my efforts, I can help other affected parties seek their truths, together with me.
Please PM me so those other parties identities can be kept confidential.
Please share this too.
Thank you for your kind attention.
P.S.
I’m writing all this without prejudice and I’m not advocating that you should pass on being vaccinated. I’ve got 2 shots of the P****r vaccine already anyway. I belong to the majority that’s got no major side effects. My side effects include sneezing and coughing more. Unfortunately, there is a possibility that my mum could be the minority and if it’s true, I hope that the untold truths about the vaccine can come to light. For the safety of mankind.

samstom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are two cases in tw today where two elderly passed away too after taking the az jab.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.