Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

spinex

Banned
Reaction score
Its already known fact a small percent of people will get complication and die.

Old folks with blind faith in the government and heed the call to get vaccined should at least get compensation . The condition maybe such that within 7 days of vaccination.

What so difficult to pay the family say even $500k ... it doesnt bring the life back but at least better than blatant denial. $500k is only a 3 room bto price.

The so call offficlal payout of $220k also none has claimed. MSM never reported any death cases right after jab.

Personally i knew of 2 old folks who die 2nd day after 2nd jab.

StraightShooter

Reaction score
These people don't even know that they have underlying condition, so of course govt will downplay and say that they have other sickness. Good luck claiming...

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My condolences to Andrew Tan. Hope he can get the answer and closure sooner.

I also would like to know whether VIFAP is real and how much government has paid out to affected citizens covered under VIFAP?

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RIP auntie... thank god both my parents took the jab, no life threatening issues...
i mean, its obvious why Govt will not declare any deaths related to vaccine...
but I think at least should compensate them with a NDA...

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Old folks with blind faith in the government and heed the call to get vaccined should at least get compensation . The condition maybe such that within 7 days of vaccination.

What so difficult to pay the family say even $500k ... it doesnt bring the life back but at least better than blatant denial. $500k is only a 3 room bto price.

The so call offficlal payout of $220k also none has claimed. MSM never reported any death cases right after jab.

U think money grow on trees?

Maichapsiao

Reaction score
People die every day leh.
Having said this, very high chance the vaccine triggered a reaction that caused the heart attack which is the cause of death, though probably hard to prove even if its true.
There is definitely a risk in taking the vaccine, so best to assess if u or your elderly at home can tahan

destrier

Reaction score
Unless you can perform the autopsy yourself, they can just attribute the deaths to ischaemic heart disease or acute myocardial infarction and you'd be none the wiser.

boink boink

Master Member
Reaction score
vaccine

this vaccine out less than 6 months in singapore, already got 4 month wait to investigate vaccine related deaths.

seems like there are way more vaccine related deaths than our government is lettg on.
Later they say there ish no baseline increase in deaths over the same period then ish how? :frown:

Reaction score
RIP. As much as I want to say it’s the vaccine issues. I don’t think you can fight against it. There are more who doesn’t have side effects like you said. It could be me or anyone else and unfortunately this has happened to your loved ones.

I hope you find peace and have a closure within yourself one way or another.

God bless you.

Handyman8888

Master Member
Reaction score

I always said, the AMDK are superior breed. Able to think independently and yet make vaccine to stuff out the other less ideal breed. And still can go laughing all the way to the bank!
As for kum gong Sinkie, 80% are guinea pig and in any case, as they are stuff out, FT will just replace them.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Taro Pie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did they die of heart attack too?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Handyman8888

Master Member
Reaction score

I never knew if one is stupid in life and cannot make wise decisions and if anything goes sideways due to their own stupidity, irregardless of age, one can ask for COMPENSATION from whichever is the source.
This would definitely be news to me...at least!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

frigatex

Reaction score
Definitely every death post vaccination should be investigated, and every death counts if it's someone related.

Objectively speaking though, if the statistics given here is accurate (17 singaporeans die each day to cardiovascular disease), and three quarters of elderly already received the jab, what are the chances the two events will coincide?

https://www.myheart.org.sg/my-heart/heart-statistics/singapore-statistics/
What is probably needed is greater transparency in the investigation process.

kinderbuenojhj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gahmen only interested chiu go jab sho that they can quickly "open up" the ****ry/economy ..

chiu gotch any problem after jab ish their least concern .. they say chiu will get compensation if kanna severe side effects or even death ish just to gib chiu all "peace of mind" .. go and figure that ..

as moi said before , there're many things gahmen wun tell chiu "openly" .. at best, they only will gib hint .. chiu ownself go "understand" it ..

:vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.