Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

Rhiannon

Reaction score
RIP.

He mentioned that she had just tsken her 1st jab. I wonder if thete was a reason for the delay - most in her age group had received their 2nd jab ages ago. Even her own son had received his. Could she be in the "high risk" group?

Just wondering....

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
RIP.

He mentioned that she had just tsken her 1st jab. I wonder if thete was a reason for the delay - most in her age group had received their 2nd jab ages ago. Even her own son had received his. Could she be in the "high risk" group?

Just wondering....
some people prefers to back of the queue

OddEye

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao sure attribute to heart attack to taiji away the blame

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we are subjected to two risks, kena covid and died, take vaccination and died, seriously some rather avoid vaccination to have 1 less risk of dying.

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we are subjected to two risks, kena covid and died, take vaccination and died, seriously some rather avoid vaccination to have 1 less risk of dying.

What are the odds of kena covid and died vs take vaccination and died? Any stats experts? :(

marygoround

Master Member
Reaction score
Say many times liaoz. Don't trust pap. Until mother die then realized. Healthy no need wear mask. Keep import and say Singapore no talent. And the ministers in parliament only knows how to draw millions. No ground empathy. Until your loved ones pays for it, sinkie will remain draft for primary school, carpark, and all the incentives to support pap. I guess that is the price to pay if you listen to govt.

marygoround

Master Member
Reaction score
I then called the investigation officer, he said he’ll submit the inquiry on my behalf but I need to be prepared to wait cos C*v*d related inquiries currently have a four months waiting line

The most imba thing is have to wait for 4 months. Body rot vaccine subsided then rule unlinked. Pap knows how to play games in their favor.

powerrr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its already known fact a small percent of people will get complication and die.

Old folks with blind faith in the government and heed the call to get vaccined should at least get compensation . The condition maybe such that within 7 days of vaccination.

What so difficult to pay the family say even $500k ... it doesnt bring the life back but at least better than blatant denial. $500k is only a 3 room bto price.

The so call offficlal payout of $220k also none has claimed. MSM never reported any death cases right after jab.

Personally i knew of 2 old folks who die 2nd day after 2nd jab.
Moi also heard of a 53 year old man - a stallholder selling economic mee hoon - who passed on one or two days after vaccination. Moi ish hear from people one (that he has passed on) so don’t ask me for proof.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.