Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vaccination not 100% guarantee safe. It up to your body to battle on it
But seem there a coincidence of heart issue for those that pass on

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No evidence
will not have... it a new vaccination that came out just 1year ago . Maybe 5 year down the rd where they compile all the data across the world to see a trend of heat failure then they can conclude it a side effect of risk
Now we are just like lab rats stupidly going through the flow

JOHNNIELOH

Reaction score
So before take the vaccine can do ECG or chk the heart first before take the vaccine so they can’t say not related to the vaccine if anything happen .

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
People die every day leh.
Having said this, very high chance the vaccine triggered a reaction that caused the heart attack which is the cause of death, though probably hard to prove even if its true.
There is definitely a risk in taking the vaccine, so best to assess if u or your elderly at home can tahan
I believe that they will be able to prove it if they perform a proper job of checking.
It is a matter of whether they want to be honest about the actual cause of the death.
The risk is getting more and more real whether you want to see it or not.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many just go with the flow , like my parents all believe in our Govt ...

they don’t even consider about their health can take it a not

if govt announce again need to take 3rd shot , they will sure flow also🤦

blurwulf

Banned
Reaction score
GLGT: Japan health ministry reports 196 deaths after taking the Pfizer vaccine (as of 4 June 2021).
(Note: They are transparently publishing the numbers of all reported side effects and deaths (with a distinction between "death after vaccination" and "death caused by vaccination". At this time, they have only published the first; and are actively investigating all cases of the first, for the second (except where the family has refused them permission to conduct an autopsy). It's entirely possible they might find the vaccine was not the cause in most, or even all, cases investigated)

We r ranked 160th with a reason.

whitecabbage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like the vaccine will trigger heart problems in some…and the cause of death will always be the heart issues and ignore the trigger factor…how convenient…

Actually does sweaty palms means heart not so good…quite worried for my vaccine next month…

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cause of death from covid if u caught it in sg is dame Low unless u got underlay condition

so die from vaccination or covid. U get to consider lor

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like the vaccine will trigger heart problems in some…and the cause of death will always be the heart issues and ignore the trigger factor…how convenient…

Actually does sweaty palms means heart not so good…quite worried for my vaccine next month…
My running pal after first jab till date alway complain on heart beating fast

till date still don’t darn to go on run

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score

its like you died because your heart stops beating

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.