Andrew Tan's mother passed away 29 hours after covid vaccination

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The answer is that nobody knows. It's been a problem since smallpox vaccine, where it can also happen, and has also happened before with flu vaccine. But until now, nobody knows why or how. Even for previous vaccines, there are people arguing whether the vaccine is the cause or not, but cannot definitively rule out.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6786665/

then this VIFAP is a mockery ? Since nobody will be able to confirm anything ?

And why would Isreal be able to establish the link ?

Senna Wales

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then this VIFAP is a mockery ? Since nobody will be able to confirm anything ?

And why would Isreal be able to establish the link ?
If you know the popular scientist saying: correlation is not causation. There's a link somehow, yes, but the why, nobody knows.

And so far VAR = no goal 100% of the time.

Sheldon99

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to say, u make your choice, have to be prepared for the consequences.

it's basically a gamble...
- dont get vacc and gamble that u dont get infected, and if infected, wont die from it.

- get vacc and gamble u dont die from the vacc. but still possible to get infected and die from it, altho "experts" say lower chances of infection or serious effects. can trust these "experts"? heard so many lies exposed since covid started...

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you know the popular scientist saying: correlation is not causation. There's a link somehow, yes, but the why, nobody knows.

And so far VAR = no goal 100% of the time.
correlation is not causation - no problem with that.

My question is why Isreal can find a link and we cannot ? Or we not looking ? Or there is a link but the government said "cause" and thus nobody will ever get VIFAP compensation.

I'm just thinking aloud.

Senna Wales

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
correlation is not causation - no problem with that.

My question is why Isreal can find a link and we cannot ? Or we not looking ? Or there is a link but the government said "cause" and thus nobody will ever get VIFAP compensation.

I'm just thinking aloud.
Of course the government doesn't want the link, just like some deaths to "ischemic heart disease" or "heart attack" are all attributable to COVID, but not counted.

903idclub

Reaction score
ai ya now my turn le... so do i or do i not? most of my doc friends all go take ley le and post pictures

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry to say, u make your choice, have to be prepared for the consequences.

it's basically a gamble...
- dont get vacc and gamble that u dont get infected, and if infected, wont die from it.

- get vacc and gamble u dont die from the vacc. but still possible to get infected and die from it, altho "experts" say lower chances of infection or serious effects. can trust these "experts"? heard so many lies exposed since covid started...
exactly lo, so why vaccinate?

Hellfire

Reaction score
haha conspiracy theorists are so darn funny…
indeed the vaccines contain nano chips particles and act as antennae to the 5G wifi network. we will become bots when the time comes and at a push of the button half the population will be decimated while the rest are under mind control. This is part of Microsoft Foundation’s hidden agenda with Bill Gates leading and Warren Buffet and other billionaires are major investors as well in collaborations with certain governments who are gunning for world dominance.I have been fully vaccinated and I am ready! 🐼

Hellfire

Reaction score
better go heart center and do a proper checkup and tests like MRI so as to determine the exact cause. doctors all numb to all these simple but important symptoms bevause they see too many n the d to lump them as one esp now if you go poly doc there are under pressure due to shortages of doctors and we are refusing to train more doctors even though they know we are having an aging population n more medical doctors are needed to serve the 3.5 m singgies and the extra people they are bringing into out country every year. so strategy is to import from S Asian countries which cost cheaper but also have nice degrees just like our prestigious NUS but all these at the cost of, you know whose, lives.

nachtsid.er

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha conspiracy theorists are so darn funny…
indeed the vaccines contain nano chips particles and act as antennae to the 5G wifi network. we will become bots when the time comes and at a push of the button half the population will be decimated while the rest are under mind control. This is part of Microsoft Foundation’s hidden agenda with Bill Gates leading and Warren Buffet and other billionaires are major investors as well in collaborations with certain governments who are gunning for world dominance.I have been fully vaccinated and I am ready! 🐼
We will execute order 66 at the push of a button

soaresb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they refuses to acknowledge the contributing factor and washes their hands of any responsibility, then what can a normal person do?

Zangief

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when my old parents took vaccine i seriously worried that something will happen to them also.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly lo, so why vaccinate?

GfnP2DT.png

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Japan has been transparently publishing all reported side effects.
In the latest report (published 2021-09-10), data as of 2021-08-22;

Death after vaccination for Pfizer currently stands at 1076 cases in Japan (see document 1-3-1).
439 cases of anaphylaxis (grade 1 to 3 severity; see document 1-4-1)
This is from ~101.8M Pfizer shots. That is about 11 deaths, and 5 cases of anaphylaxis per million shots Pfizer.

Death after vaccination for Moderna currently stands at 17 cases in Japan (see document 1-3-2).
25 cases of anaphylaxis (grade 1 to 3 severity; see document 1-4-2)
This is from ~16.5M Moderna shots. That is about 2 deaths, and 2 cases of anaphylaxis per million shots of Moderna.

To try to put this a bit more into perspective.
In 2019, Singapore's road fatality rate was about 21 deaths per million people.

A person is ~2 times more likely to die in a car accident in Singapore, than to die after taking the pfizer vaccine.
A person is ~11 times more likely to die in a car accident in Singapore, than to die after taking the Moderna vaccine.

From that perspective, one should avoid using the roads entirely, as the risk of dying there is significantly higher than taking the vaccine.

(Note: Japan is simply transparently publishing the numbers of all reported side effects and deaths (with a distinction between "death after vaccination" and "death caused by vaccination". At this time, they are actively investigating all cases for the second (except where the family has refused them permission to conduct an autopsy), but until now, "death caused by vaccination" in their reports has remained at zero.)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.