[Android/iOS] Azur Lane (碧蓝航线)

SynapseBreak

Suspended
Reaction score
Azur Lane (碧蓝航线) is a Chinese mobile game developed by Manjuu and Yongshi, published by bilibili (CN Server) and Yostar (JP Server) for both iOS and Android. #2 top grossing game in JPN after F/GO.

No download link 'cause i use QooApp to download on Android, for both servers. :o

Video to see see look look

Official Trailer

Kizuna AI review

Brief introduction

SUMMARY:
2D Side scrolling game featuring warships from WW2 era with pretty decent graphics and JPN VA, semi gacha system to acquire ships and a fuel system for your playtime resources.

Is fun lah, anyone playing? :s12:

Last edited:

xavilee

Reaction score
i downloaded the chinese version but required me to input name & id number... si mi sai?

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i3MS1ywl.jpg

d5r9XUml.jpg

aQNdY5Rl.jpg

Just started a few days just in time for event, got real lucky with a 10 roll in the afternoon. Then got a gold plane in the evening. Lacking BBs decided to do the 3 craft for dailies and couldn't be more happier. :love:

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing English version :(

Sent from AKB48 theater using GAGT

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eHCQR5xl.jpg

nPS8dDal.jpg

Kns.. Last 10 cubes finally got my Taihou and the French DD. Gotta start saving for FW next month and skip Essex liao :(

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eHCQR5xl.jpg

nPS8dDal.jpg

Kns.. Last 10 cubes finally got my Taihou and the French DD. Gotta start saving for FW next month and skip Essex liao :(

U have time and money to play game but not replying messages?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ark Royal META is here to farm

049v4p12y3n61.jpg

Yostar has revealed that the second Ashes Showdown season in Azur Lane will feature Ark Royal META. This is an enhanced alternative version of the HMS Ark Royal shipgirl. She will be available as a separate character with a different skill set.

A tweet from the official Japanese account revealed more about Ark Royal META’s personality with her select quotes. Although she acts very professional, her affection towards Destroyer shipgirls remains intact, just like the original personification of HMS Ark Royal.

“Both I and Your Excellency are fighting as soldiers. Don’t ever forget our objectives and the things we must protect, no matter what kind of dilemma you fall into.”

“Protecting my friends is an obvious thing—even more so when it comes to my little Destroyer sisters.”

Ark Royal META will become the second Ashes shipgirl to be recruitable in Azur Lane. She will replace Hiryuu META, whose Ashes Showdown season ends on March 18, 2021. To recruit an Ashes ship, a player must first collect Ashes Coordinates from playing Operation Siren. The player can use the gathered coordinates to trigger a battle against the Ashes ship, which rewards Sync Points that are accumulated to eventually allow the unique shipgirl to join the fleet.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Commander,
The following skins have made a return with the Ink-Stained Steel Sakura event~ They will be available till 4/14 11:59 P.M. (UTC-7)
171501470_1436180203413101_4796715049636414503_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.