Anti-Covid-19 vaccine group founder, husband under police probe for allegedly instigating people to overwhelm public hotlines

fitnessfirst

Reaction score
Last time i shared before. Now kenna police investigation leow.

Next post- “we have funded a gopayme, please donate if you believe in our cause…”

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
see the number....
it's not even the enquiries hotline for home recovery cases...

60jwwXr.jpeg

dun be mislead by stupid TS
someone called him out before, he stiill ignore

holydevil

Reaction score
so basically now the thinking are,
I think the vaxx are unsafe
I do not want to risk my own Body
I choose not to take the vaxx
I rather risk the infection than take vaxx
I still want my freedom to roam
so all the above is about me, myself & I after all the data after 1.5yrs of vaxx usage, ignoring the forest just for a few trees.
hmm i wonder what kind of people have similar mindset? oh yeah, 'Muricans.

Are you gonna take care of the people that go for vaccination if they got serious adverse effect?people that are unvaccinated are not calling vaccinated name but vaccinated ppl are calling unvaccinated names,that uncalled for.If vaccinated are the ones spreading covid-19,should the unvaccinated call for vaccinated to be banned on all places?The only benefits for vaccine on Govt narrative is have Low chance of getting into serious illness if infected.That the use for the vaccine.It does not prevent covid-19,it does not lower the chance of spreading.So if you wish to gamble ur health just for the Low chance of getting serious illness by all means go ahead,nobody stopping you but calling unvaxed names is uncalled for.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Geneco

Master Member
Reaction score
see the number....

60jwwXr.jpeg

Sometimes the agenda behind some groups is even more insidious.... :o

fire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see the number....

60jwwXr.jpeg

I’m also thinking what is wrong? Different hotline.. calling feedback hotline to give feedback also wrong? If feedback hotline is overwhelmed then Moh have to take serious action to investigate where it had gone wrong as there maybe so many complaints.

now machiam like punishing whistleblower instead :s13:

fire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“encouraging” also wrong ??

“These public hotlines are important channels for Singaporeans to seek help, and a surge in needless and malicious calls will lengthen waiting times and frustrate genuine callers,”

this statement very contradictory, aren’t the callers exactly sinkies that are calling public hotlines to seek help?

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not comparable .
Are unvaxed= infected ?
Are the unvaxed going to even touch you ?
Everyone, vaxed or unvaxed , manages his own risk .
And anyone who says that the unvaxed endangers the vaxed cos they may infect the vaxed rather than vice versa, is saying that the vaccine is worse than useless !
Ah so u dont know how a pandemic happen do u, glad to know ur level of intelligence, thank you for confirming it for us.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna take care of the people that go for vaccination if they got serious adverse effect?people that are unvaccinated are not calling vaccinated name but vaccinated ppl are calling unvaccinated names,that uncalled for.If vaccinated are the ones spreading covid-19,should the unvaccinated call for vaccinated to be banned on all places?The only benefits for vaccine on Govt narrative is have Low chance of getting into serious illness if infected.That the use for the vaccine.It does not prevent covid-19,it does not lower the chance of spreading.So if you wish to gamble ur health just for the Low chance of getting serious illness by all means go ahead,nobody stopping you but calling unvaxed names is uncalled for.

Sent from EDMWER app!
Basically the govt already say they will, whats else are u going to argue against vaxx? Pls do let us know again.

Basically this is me, myself & I mentality again.

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and is it proven its Unsafe Vax?

thus until proven otherwise, they are anti-vaxx.
Either way it's not proven actually. If they're anti vax means they'll anti every vax, from measles to hep B etc. They're not anti vax

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This debacle will rear its ugly head in 2022

Vaxxers also chiming in

Pro vaxxers will be the minority

PointofCommonCoupling

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so basically now the thinking are,

I think the vaxx are unsafe
I do not want to risk my own Body
I choose not to take the vaxx
I rather risk the infection than take vaxx
I still want my freedom to roam

so all the above is about me, myself & I after all the data after 1.5yrs of vaxx usage, ignoring the forest just for a few trees.

hmm i wonder what kind of people have similar mindset? oh yeah, 'Muricans.
The thing is, our establishment is ignoring those who got actual side effects after getting it. All brushed under VAR no goal just because the manufacturer did not declare that side effects such as those will occur.

Actual science would be studying why are those happening instead of brushing it off.

Acetone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i shared before. Now kenna police investigation leow.

Quite likely an edmwer

Lazinezz19

Reaction score
Anything against their naratives will charge, saman n any else if any, liddat how to win peoples support, times are changing man...old gona be replaced by new.

Laofuzi67

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we start a petition to jail all these unvax anti vax pariahs?

it’s a joke they call themselves heal the divide when they are the ones causing the divide

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.