Anti-Covid-19 vaccine group founder, husband under police probe for allegedly instigating people to overwhelm public hotlines

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
images

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually moh also itchy backside lah, ownself tell ppl FEEL FREE to send feedback when so many ppl already fed up back then by moh slow response for those under quarantine orders. Then now report police. Facepalm

vsokd9MP_o.jpeg

n a statement on Thursday (Nov 25), the police said that they received a report on Oct 18 alleging that the duo had incited more than 2,000 members of a Telegram group to overwhelm public hotlines by giving their feedback on stricter Covid-19 regulations that apply to unvaccinated persons in public places.

see the jpg?
who ish lying.... the one filing the report

holydevil

Reaction score
frankly speaking if Moh did asked for feedback then I don’t think it wrong.If Moh never asked for any feedback as the pic tell us,then it’s bad for them.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MOH never ask lar.

That's why these two cockster Kenna charge.
Ok, fair. If moh did not ask then this guy is in the wrong. I saw the pic in this thread i took it tat moh did ask for feedback and when the guy tells ppl to feedback and moh report police i tot how can...

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Sick A cuppers and B cuppers.... subconsciously crave for attention in whatever ways...

Cs and above won't behave in this manner

holydevil

Reaction score
there is always ppl want to twist the story without getting the whole story of what happen.Then proceed to attack the people and twist the story to suit their agenda.First thing is to check is the Moh collecting feedback?If Moh collecting feedback then y can’t ppl feedback to Moh about the restriction?Did they say call which toll number or feedback number ?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fine, Jail and cane them

Maximum punishment hopefully

send a msg to the anti vax

Geneco

Banned
Reaction score
Well someone needs a good dose of the good old defamation tort, if these allegations are not true... :o

ahnyaahnya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually moh also itchy backside lah, ownself tell ppl FEEL FREE to send feedback when so many ppl already fed up back then by moh slow response for those under quarantine orders. Then now report police. Facepalm

vsokd9MP_o.jpeg
Is that all she said ?
I don't see how that amounts to instigating people to jam the lines.
Based on the above imo she was just asking people to provide feedback, as requested by the authorities.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine a vaccine so safe that the Big Pharma no liability, and those who don't want to take it are forced out of work :(
so basically now the thinking are,

I think the vaxx are unsafe
I do not want to risk my own Body
I choose not to take the vaxx
I rather risk the infection than take vaxx
I still want my freedom to roam

so all the above is about me, myself & I after all the data after 1.5yrs of vaxx usage, ignoring the forest just for a few trees.

hmm i wonder what kind of people have similar mindset? oh yeah, 'Muricans.

ahnyaahnya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and is it proven its Unsafe Vax?

thus until proven otherwise, they are anti-vaxx.
When putting something into your body, as long as you suspect that it may be unsafe , that's good reason for rejecting it.
Or there's the possibility that you will be one of the cases that will later be the proof.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.