Any foldable bicycle below 10kg to recommend?

android17

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good thing about Brompton is that even after it's used, their resale value still very high. Most times u can resell it without losing much. On some rare colours, u can even use it and then sell away at a profit :o

Other brand bicycles u will lost half its value after being used.

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went cycling at lakeside garden on last sat with my wife.

z22PCTm.jpg

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from the top, should I get a foldie or an MTB?

U cycle to bedok reservoir from where wor?

Im staying in the east also haha

Can i ask if u big size or average built?

Btw i did own a cirus velocity with all litepro component. If u ask me for my size rather big size guy using the foldie abit flimsy i feel like its not so solid.

Also depends if u need the folding anot. Like example not enuff space at home or if u need to take public transport with it..

Posted from PCWX using Sent from Malaysia telecom tower~

erwinrommel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any foldable mountain bikes worth buyin?

Are you going for trail riding? If not, why get a MTB?

Get a folding bicycle. The speed is similar to a MTB but will have the additional option of folding and taking public transport during unforseen circumstances such as rain, emergency matters at home etc.

YouHeypiCanLiao

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U cycle to bedok reservoir from where wor?

Im staying in the east also haha

Can i ask if u big size or average built?

Btw i did own a cirus velocity with all litepro component. If u ask me for my size rather big size guy using the foldie abit flimsy i feel like its not so solid.

Also depends if u need the folding anot. Like example not enuff space at home or if u need to take public transport with it..

I average built.....so foldie should be OK?

mugen36

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know for brompton, 3Sixty, Sava, Pike, dahon.

How long does those parts need to get their parts replaced due to wear and tear or cycling after XXXX miles, etc....

me is 100kg.
U dun get a bicycle.. get a PAD...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Blahhh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know for brompton, 3Sixty, Sava, Pike, dahon.

How long does those parts need to get their parts replaced due to wear and tear or cycling after XXXX miles, etc....

me is 100kg.

Lots of bui buis riding foldies leh, just go to a popular PCN on a Sunday and look for yourself. If you are heavy, you need to learn how to ride "lightly". Meaning, you cannot jump and run into curbs and humps aggressively. Helps to also stand, use your joints as additional suspension and learn where to shift your body weight. Helps to also learn to jack up the front wheel when going up curbs and bumps.

A Better Tomorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too many people are worried about the costs of owning such bicycles and forget that usually such trends die off pretty fast and not buying to suit own needs.

I almost get a foldie and considered twice to stick to a non foldie to ride for own needs. Costs are much lower to own a foldie and can afford to throw after 12 mths.

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I average built.....so foldie should be OK?

Long term wise gotta accept that the joint part may need maintenance or might not have replacement parts else should be ok.

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi BBFA 110kg, can sit the 10kg bicycle?

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
decathlon got sell cheap folding bikes.

tilt-500-14quote-foldable-bike-silver.jpg

$350
Are you looking for a light, compact bike with no compromises? Do you want to take your bike with you everywhere?
At just 8.9 kg, the fully-aluminium TILT 500 XS is just what you need!

bought tilt-500 14" 2 weeks ago. Exceptional for $350 and extremely light.

Wanted to buy a Brompton but had to settle for this until post Covid when there's ready availability.

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too many people are worried about the costs of owning such bicycles and forget that usually such trends die off pretty fast and not buying to suit own needs.

I almost get a foldie and considered twice to stick to a non foldie to ride for own needs. Costs are much lower to own a foldie and can afford to throw after 12 mths.

i am buying and viewing it as long term in cost (anything that is $$$$$). in short, long term, i cant afford it as on average i have to spend $200 per year to service/replace brompton parts

most likely i follow your style, buy non foldie then throw when i need to, without any repair

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought tilt-500 14" 2 weeks ago. Exceptional for $350 and extremely light.

Wanted to buy a Brompton but had to settle for this until post Covid when there's ready availability.

Got stock?

I have been checking online but always cannot add to cart.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Got stock?

I have been checking online but always cannot add to cart.

I checked it everyday. They replenished 2 and gone within minutes. After I bought one and went back to the initial page, the other piece gone too. :s13:

I guess you have to keep checking it. They restock it from time to time

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dahon got this model SP18? i saw it in lazada
https://www.lazada.sg/products/daho...2.searchlist.list.176.2c8978a5e4oCMT&search=1

Specs
Model: KAC083Size: 20-inchShift Speed: 18 Speeds Frame: Aluminum alloyWeight: 11KGLoad Max: 120KG Folded Size: 81cm X 34cm X 64cm 3 colours is available now - Black - White - Orange

but i cant this model in their official website

DAHON GLO INDONESIA

For those who do want to use DAHON technology but not design their own bikes, we developed DAHON GLO (global). These are already successfully integrated on the global market and are currently being sold on Amazon and through dealers across the world.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.