Any foldable bicycle below 10kg to recommend?

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fake Dahon.... !!!!

Crius and travello are too... Tern and Dahon, though related, also fake each other... Most bike in the world are from China and Taiwan.

These better China OEM are doing theor own now, like farsports, fnhon, waltly and many others. Some even do custom titanium frame for a thousand usd.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Crius and travello are too... Tern and Dahon, though related, also fake each other... Most bike in the world are from China and Taiwan.

These better China OEM are doing theor own now, like farsports, fnhon, waltly and many others. Some even do custom titanium frame for a thousand usd.

U got reviews/feedback on Sensah Groupset?

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got reviews/feedback on Sensah Groupset?
Don't buy Sensah lah... Some mechanical problem still but price is good!

The shifter some parts made of plastic and the shifting needs a huge swing.

These are the 2 main problems I read from many people.

Wait for them to update. For groupset I use Shimano only.

Last edited:

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to buy one folding bike to exercise on evenings and weekends, my GP said that my sugar level almost reach pre-diabetic level, need to do 10-15hrs of exercise per week. my weight >80kg, and mini bike need to keep in standard store room.

Is there good bike with solid wheel? or cheap replacable tube wheels?

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to buy one folding bike to exercise on evenings and weekends, my GP said that my sugar level almost reach pre-diabetic level, need to do 10-15hrs of exercise per week. my weight >80kg, and mini bike need to keep in standard store room.

Dahon or Tern should be good. U can always change out the wheels next time.

android17

Banned
Reaction score

if u wanna exercise, just buy the cheapest aleoca bike u can find

confirm let u exercise gaolat gaolat :D

android17

Banned
Reaction score
decathlon got sell cheap folding bikes.

tilt-500-14quote-foldable-bike-silver.jpg

$350
Are you looking for a light, compact bike with no compromises? Do you want to take your bike with you everywhere?
At just 8.9 kg, the fully-aluminium TILT 500 XS is just what you need!

tilt-100-20quote-folding-bike-black.jpg

$200

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.