Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

laclah

Reaction score
I remember seeing a incentive during apr 23 which you will receive $30 for completing 6 trips and another $20 for completing another 6 trips. How come the incentive went missing? Grab didn't even payout to me. I can't find in past incentive too. Anyone have similar issue?

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I saw that too. Only managed to do 1 hitch during that period.

quick game type - Punggol to Sengkang $5 fare lol

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a incentive during apr 23 which you will receive $30 for completing 6 trips and another $20 for completing another 6 trips. How come the incentive went missing? Grab didn't even payout to me. I can't find in past incentive too. Anyone have similar issue?
Just saw the one for May.

minimatrix

Reaction score
Hi Bro, yes I have the screenshot too GrabHitch Special Incentives promise $20 for completing 6 rides between 1-14 Apr. The incentives campaign message was in my GrabDriver app's incentive list. However on 15 Apr the incentive progress was removed from the app although I completed 6 rides.
Oiyw5U.png

Then I was told that they put me onto another Active Incentive which complete 2 rides a day for 20 days get $35 cash which obviously did not fulfill. No money payout.
uu2htG.png

Toturisc

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing grabhitch recently encounter pax keep giving you 1 star? Did you feel frustrated or anything? How did they just anyhow give 1 star just like that

idiot444

Reaction score
Hitch job is really otw to your destination for covering some expenses one, not for earning.

Uramasa

Reaction score
After one bad experience doing hitch, I got trouma.
For merely less than $10, the hitcher thinks like he owns the car and I'm the chauffeur lol.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
last time i did countless hitch, after i got GoodFood bicycle acc then they stopped my hitch acc~ recently i changed to GF Car Plus, better earning than before~ :s22:

idiot444

Reaction score
After one bad experience doing hitch, I got trouma.
For merely less than $10, the hitcher thinks like he owns the car and I'm the chauffeur lol.

It depends on how you think lor. For $10 earnings, you gotta put down your pride and be a chauffeur, if cannot then forget about this small money. For me, I have been doing hitch for few years already since pre-covid. That's extra $20+ daily from 2 trips takes care of my parking fee in town and petrol. My ego isn't as big as a lion, so I am accommodating.

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Acty just pick up and drop off. Dun think so much. Will be fine. Not a lot of $ but can cover daily petrol. Good Enuff.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Count yourself lucky if hitcher replies confirm and arrive on time.
Then sit behind use gps navigate drop off slide collect money.

Gone are the days can smell chiobu sit beside you with mini skirt and chit chat.

TehOSiuDai

Banned
Reaction score
last time i did countless hitch, after i got GoodFood bicycle acc then they stopped my hitch acc~ recently i changed to GF Car Plus, better earning than before~ :s22:

what is Gf car plus?

where can I find the in vehicle camera certificate for registering on the driver app thks.

Tintin&Sn0wy

Master Member
Reaction score
Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Today took my first GrabHitch passenger, it was a pleasant ride. But feel a bit uneasy because cannot talk on phone.

Anyone to share ?

Does your car camera brand comes under 1 of the 3 companies by grab ? I registered as a grab hitch driver and halfway through I could not continue.

I am using iroad , new regulation is to install camera approved by Grab.

https://www.firstlane.com.sg/inward...ivate-hire-grab-drivers-allowed-audio-record/

jackiehuat

Reaction score
I notice there is no peak hour extra surge today. The prices quoted are a few dollars lower. Is my conclusion correct?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone finds the new app quite irritating when it will pop up a new request with a accept button, it is quite easy to accidentally click on the accept if you are holding your phone or in the pocket.

I have encountered 3-4 times such "unforced error" and have to cancel the trip.

Anyone encounter the same experience?

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never hitch for a long time liao... see many complains on the grabhitch page in FB also. Sibei jialat this hitch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.