Any Interior Design Firms to recommend?

Sanricson

Reaction score
I have been really blessed and lucky with my ID. Even after 1-year post reno, she has been very responsive and responsible on some wear-tear items which we have faced. Have recommended friends and colleagues to her and they have nothing but good comments working with her till date.

I don't think she's the best in the industry but would strong recommend her if you have looked around (it's still important to look around to consider your options) and have failed to secure one to your satisfaction.

FYI tho, her ID company is not the cheapest around... if you are on a very low budget, than might nt be suitable for u.
can you recommend and pm your ID? keen on engaging :)

DEATHANGELX

Reaction score
I’ve got a friend to recommend. Not an ID but a builder. Good service, proper delivery, Own factory and own workers, and the most impressive thing is most of the workers are Singaporean unlike other companies. He has done a few members place. Those who are interested let me know.

artemis n

Reaction score
i finally found and engaged one maincon. so far so good it seems. 30yrs in the biz, exp w him been good, quote good and payment milestone also fair. in fact only this and another maincon i asked for quote from who has been in the biz for 40+ yrs gave fair payment milestone upfront. all the IDs more of less ask for 60% before/upon start with last tranche 5% and they have less than 5-10 yrs of existence. these old birds have little to no google reviews is what i observed. fingers crossed.
Hi, possible to share your maincon contacts via PM? TIA~

DEATHANGELX

Reaction score
Seems there’s quite a number of you asking for my builder’s contact. Please give me some time to respond.

bladetrnity

Reaction score
i finally found and engaged one maincon. so far so good it seems. 30yrs in the biz, exp w him been good, quote good and payment milestone also fair. in fact only this and another maincon i asked for quote from who has been in the biz for 40+ yrs gave fair payment milestone upfront. all the IDs more of less ask for 60% before/upon start with last tranche 5% and they have less than 5-10 yrs of existence. these old birds have little to no google reviews is what i observed. fingers crossed.
Can pm contact pls

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.