any one have good plumber contacrs?

CyberCop

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everytime after washing thing at sink there kitchen will flood... Pls leave contacts in this thread. Thanks

cowputer

Reaction score
Thanks for recommending Mr.Zak :) he just helped me clear a serious choke and install new toilet. Very nice, friendly and most importantly, very skilled guy. Highly recommended for any household jobs.

freestyler48

Reaction score
Plumber Recommendation

Sometimes our house/flat water pipe can get choke due to whatever things got stucked in the water pipe. If we have a water rubber pump, we can simply do it ourselves to clear the choke.

If it still chokes, next thing to do is to pick up a phone and call.

Who to call?

I ever refer to the Chinese newspaper commercial section and call from there.

My First Encounter in 2011

This plumber where I found him in the newspaper came one night in June 2011. After assessing the situation, he asked for S$280 if I want to let him clear the choke. It was already 9pm, so I let him do and pay him.

My 2nd Encounter on 26 Jan 2013

Yesterday, I was out in Pasir Ris in the afternoon, my mum called me and complained the shower water got choke again. I told her to look for a plumber in the newspaper and call him to come down. My mum did and 2 plumbers came. After assessing the situation, I think they thought my mum is not experience in such repair, they asked for S$800 - S$1,200. They said need to remove the toilet bowl also in order to repair. My mum tried to call me but I was busy so I did not answer her call. Luckily, she called my elder brother. Elder brother said pay them the transport fee and he has a friend who knows a reliable plumber through a mobile app. My mum pays them S$30 and they left.
Today, the reliable plumber came, he use his pump and 2 pails from my house and helped to clear the choke. He only asked for S$40. I bought a new pump from him for S$15 and a filter for S$2.50.

Anyone need a plumber can download the mobile app “Jobrsnap”. You can find quite a few plumbers in the app.

BT8888

Reaction score
Plumber

AVOID THIS PLUMBER
IVORY PLUMBING PTE LTD

AVoid this website: plumberservices24hrs.blo…

My pipes were choked and out of no choice, I had found this number on the internet:

Tel: 64711251 and 98559134 and 90256280

They did turn up at night and told me that they can get it repaired for S$ 910 and that it will take 3 people to do the job, and that they have to take at least half a day. Again, out of desperation, I agreed since they promised a 90 day warranty after service and that they will come whether it is manmade choke or they didn't do a good job.

1 month later, we called to ask them to come back to look at the choke problem again. It took us many calls and still problem not solve. Instead we got another problem - they told us to stay at home and wait on a Sunday evening (mind you we called on a Saturday afternoon and their website said 24/7) for the plumber who repaire our house to do the job. Sunday came and gone without a fix, we called again they told us Monday ( we had to take time out off work to wait). When Monday came, we called them and asked what time are they coming. THis time the boss of the shop answered and said the plumber is not coming- basiscally voiding the 90 days warranty.

So please tell your friends DO NOT BE CHEATED BY 24/7 "Free-consultation" plumbers, that promises "warranty"- empty promise.

Last edited:

ELBE77

Reaction score
New in town.. looks like you better not have a plumbing issue at home or prepare to pay or swim!
think i will go with NTUC income.

ha3elnut

Reaction score
I second the post by BT8888

AVOID THIS PLUMBER

IVORY PLUMBING PTE LTD

I called them over as there is water leakage from my ceiling. The technician came and found a big hole in my Ariston water tank which caused the leakage. Not the first time I had this problem. Just that this time the leakage is in the guest toilet. The technician suggested I change my water tank for $1200. I feedback that it was too costly as I had previously changed the water tank in the master bathroom for less than half the price (I just couldn't find the info of the previous company that installed for me or else I would engaged them back). Then he said his company only carry Ariston water tank from Italy and the one I had changed to is from, if I didn't remember his words wrongly, Thailand. Thus the price difference. I asked for cheaper alternatives and he said the cheapest his company can offer is $900 but couldn't tell me what water heater he is changing to at that price. I find his offers too expensive. I opted to pay $20 for his transport fees and seeked other alternatives. I managed to find another company that offer what was close to what I used to pay. I hardly use hot water in the guest toilet and it just doesn't make sense to pay $1200 for an Italian made Ariston. I wonder why a company that is placed in the first few listings when googled and employs many groups of technicians, do not offer much alternatives except for expensive ones.

Last edited:

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I second the post by BT8888

AVOID THIS PLUMBER

IVORY PLUMBING PTE LTD

I called them over as there is water leakage from my ceiling. The technician came and found a big hole in my Ariston water tank which caused the leakage. Not the first time I had this problem. Just that this time the leakage is in the guest toilet. The technician suggested I change my water tank for $1200. I feedback that it was too costly as I had previously changed the water tank in the master bathroom for less than half the price (I just couldn't find the info of the previous company that installed for me or else I would engaged them back). Then he said his company only carry Ariston water tank from Italy and the one I had changed to is from, if I didn't remember his words wrongly, Thailand. Thus the price difference. I asked for cheaper alternatives and he said the cheapest his company can offer is $900 but couldn't tell me what water heater he is changing to at that price. I find his offers too expensive. I opted to pay $20 for his transport fees and seeked other alternatives. I managed to find another company that offer what was close to what I used to pay. I hardly use hot water in the guest toilet and it just doesn't make sense to pay $1200 for an Italian made Ariston. I wonder why a company that is placed in the first few listings when googled and employs many groups of technicians, do not offer much alternatives except for expensive ones.

****. i kana. charged $480 to change a small portion of the pipe.
was wondering how come so expensive, and didn't want to engage them, but accepted after considering the hassle of getting plumbers here for assessment every time.

i googled and found http://www.plumbersingaporelicensed.com
tel: 6774 6100, 9616 6035
only when they came then i know the company.
googled for their company then i found this.

damn. so i kana tok?

Last edited:

thefaraway3

Reaction score
Plumbing services

Mr Ng: 98775005

Very experienced and skillful. Reasonable pricing.
He installed a water heater in my house and was able to solve the water leakage problem when two other plumbers that I have called did not know how to.

kucheech

Master Member
Reaction score
I regretted not seeing this post earlier!

I had bad experience with 9855 9134.

Was quoted $50+ ($50 onwards) in sms to fix leaking pipe but when the plumber came to my house, he quoted $180! And also quoted $160 if without receipt.
As a result, I had to reject and gave him $20 transport fee but I felt cheated.

I had complained on their fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1731887260407782&id=1599337413662768

Kellyshl

Reaction score
Beware and pls look for the company name before engaging them.

I think I kena Tok Too ! And scammed!!! Charged me $150 for clearing a choke!! The
IVORY COMPANY is also known as

Honest and affordable (the website name)

(URL) plumbersingaporelicensed
6774 6100 or 9616 6035.

I only saw the company name at the receipt!!

garyfu

Reaction score
Finally a reasonable plumber in Sengkang

I had 2 issues within a 2 days. One was a leaking sound behind a cabinet in the morning, so I googled for a "recommended plumber singapore" and picked the first result. They quoted $180-$280 - I thought it was a bit steep but no choice as the leaking sound seemed quite bad and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. They came round 3 hours later and charged me $220 to replace about a foot of piping. I missed my flight as a result and had to forego my trip completely.

The second issue on the next day, was a small drip leading to our water heater. This time it wasn't as urgent so I did some shopping around for quotations. First my wife recommended Carousell so I did a search for "leaking pipe" and picked the only listing (ad with $30) with that search term and messaged them. They came back with a quote of $250 per metre . I did another search for "plumber" and picked some "uncle". They initially replied 4 hours after my initial message and then took another hour and a half to say that they were busy and couldn't make it till next week (it's a Monday today).

I continued searching using Google and ended up on Singapore Plumbing Society website that lists their members but there were too many to choose from and I didn't know who to choose. So I finally ended up on PUB website and clicked their "Search for a Licensed Plumber". The beauty of this website is you can search by area code so that you can find a plumber near you. You just need to put in the first 2 digits of your area code.
I called a couple of phone numbers but some of them don't answer or hang up on you. Some don't put working hours or only work till 6pm so I ignored those. In the end I chose Mr WONG PANG FEI (aka Jackie Wong) who lived down the street from me. He called back straight away after initial missed call. I told him the situation and he quoted me $60. Around the appointed time he came and did a fuss free replacement. Besides Mandarin and English, he also speaks Cantonese (I am from Hong Kong). I would highly recommend him as his rates are more than reasonable and if you are in Sengkang or Punggol he will give free quotations without transport charge (he rides his bicycle to your house).
I normally don't write posts and you will notice this is my first. Anyway I was so happy with his service that I was compelled to write this recommendation in this forum. His business is called Happy Star Electrical and Plumbing and you can reach him at 81334507. I hope he gets more business as a result. Cheers. :s12:

Last edited:

benedictsim

Reaction score
My colleague kitchen got stuck too. The kitchen sink water will cause the hole below the cabinet beside sink to have water rushing out. He called this number 9090-9933 which was very responsive, each repeated call have a lady called Xiao Mei answering. Problem fixed within 10 mins.

He shared that the experience was

1. within 45 mins 2 young chap came,
2. open the cabinet, open the "hidden drain" hole,
3. shove a big circular plunger in with a flexible hose
4. used TWO pail full of water to forcefully flush the pipe from the sink.
5. finally plus added some chemical to clear the drain at the end.

He was quoted $80 over the phone, the chap came and quoted $150 as chemical was needed to dissolve the stucked whatever stuffs.

I help to do a search on the number - looks like this company.
http://breakthrough-i-concept.weebly.com/contact-us.html

Last edited:

Ea.renoworkz

Reaction score
Looking for repair services on your household? Pricing will be reasonable. Onsite quotation will be provided and will only execute the repair upon your agreement. You can find us on Facebook for more information.
FB Page: E A Renoworkz
Otherwise you may contact us by whatsapp or call us at 83489924.

Last edited:

jieleo8

Reaction score
I was looking for a reliable plumber and saw this forum, checked google and called Mr Plumber Singapore. I'm surprised no one mentioned them yet.

They are really as good as their recommendations, friendly and does the plumbing job well.

GrimaH

Master Member
Reaction score
I had 2 issues within a 2 days. One was a leaking sound behind a cabinet in the morning, so I googled for a "recommended plumber singapore" and picked the first result. They quoted $180-$280 - I thought it was a bit steep but no choice as the leaking sound seemed quite bad and I had a flight to catch in a few hours. They came round 3 hours later and charged me $220 to replace about a foot of piping. I missed my flight as a result and had to forego my trip completely.

The second issue on the next day, was a small drip leading to our water heater. This time it wasn't as urgent so I did some shopping around for quotations. First my wife recommended Carousell so I did a search for "leaking pipe" and picked the only listing (ad with $30) with that search term and messaged them. They came back with a quote of $250 per metre . I did another search for "plumber" and picked some "uncle". They initially replied 4 hours after my initial message and then took another hour and a half to say that they were busy and couldn't make it till next week (it's a Monday today).

I continued searching using Google and ended up on Singapore Plumbing Society website that lists their members but there were too many to choose from and I didn't know who to choose. So I finally ended up on PUB website and clicked their "Search for a Licensed Plumber". The beauty of this website is you can search by area code so that you can find a plumber near you. You just need to put in the first 2 digits of your area code.
I called a couple of phone numbers but some of them don't answer or hang up on you. Some don't put working hours or only work till 6pm so I ignored those. In the end I chose Mr WONG PANG FEI (aka Jackie Wong) who lived down the street from me. He called back straight away after initial missed call. I told him the situation and he quoted me $60. Around the appointed time he came and did a fuss free replacement. Besides Mandarin and English, he also speaks Cantonese (I am from Hong Kong). I would highly recommend him as his rates are more than reasonable and if you are in Sengkang or Punggol he will give free quotations without transport charge (he rides his bicycle to your house).
I normally don't write posts and you will notice this is my first. Anyway I was so happy with his service that I was compelled to write this recommendation in this forum. His business is called Happy Star Electrical and Plumbing and you can reach him at 81334507. I hope he gets more business as a result. Cheers. :s12:
Called this guy for a partially choked toilet bowl. Pretty good and cheap service. +1

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.