Any Singapore Pools app user here?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

To be honest, buying from the app is very convenient indeed.

But hor, I have not struck a single prize from bets on the app yet. Kinda sian. :s22:

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think i only won $10 before in the app for toto

Quite shiok to see the sum credited to my account after the draw

No need worry i misplace the ticket

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

But buying from the app feels no kick. No physical ticket, just the digital transaction record.

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Buy football odds at $1.10 one la

Must 开花 1st

Baboonator

Reaction score
Ok, I use it quite a lot. And for convenience fee, I ok to pay 10-20c la. But the damn f-up thing is. For sports bets you can max 5 transactions and then you cannot mix lottery with sports bets. Damn CCB one lor. You want to charge ok la. I diam diam. but do steady leh, why must limit my transactions? It’s forcing me to pay multiple convenience fees. That’s what I don’t like

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya lor everytime i log in, I'll bo pi there's different numbers under the credit field.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But hor, I have not struck a single prize from bets on the app yet. Kinda sian. :s22:
Already on app for sometime already...
Everytime see ppl queue at 4d shop.. I always arm chio

Joey5555

Reaction score

Best is don’t even need to waste time check whether got hit prize anot.

But I curious, if really struck $1m Toto then the account will have $1m? Then still need to go down collect cheque or can transfer $1m to your bank account?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

To be honest last time i buy 4d from counter never win…

bet on spools app luck better. Won my car plate twice and door unit number once but all starter

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya online user here, usually just help my mum to buy 4D/Toto la.. don't want her troublesome Q.
But ya she still buys a bit on her own for physical 1.
As for win before online bet, ya won few time.. but is all small bet like Ibet or tio 3 numbers for toto.
Won le de prize $ just put inside as 'top up' account, cause not much in the first place, go claim $ a bit troublesome for online, need sign form/check ic etc. so only will go unless is big enough lol

blahblahsheep

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
football can win for those cfm one....but amount not small.
unless u hoot 1k, for 1.45 odds.
but den ball is round hor....

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ok, I use it quite a lot. And for convenience fee, I ok to pay 10-20c la. But the damn f-up thing is. For sports bets you can max 5 transactions and then you cannot mix lottery with sports bets. Damn CCB one lor. You want to charge ok la. I diam diam. but do steady leh, why must limit my transactions? It’s forcing me to pay multiple convenience fees. That’s what I don’t like
Huh? Multiple convenience fees? Why dun u put in a bigger sum one time so that u need not pay the convenience fee each time? For example, something like $1000 or more depending on how much u bet per day. Transfer to the account $1000 also 10 cents, transfer $10000 also 10 cents.

Baboonator

Reaction score
Huh? Multiple convenience fees? Why dun u put in a bigger sum one time so that u need not pay the convenience fee each time? For example, something like $1000 or more depending on how much u bet per day. Transfer to the account $1000 also 10 cents, transfer $10000 also 10 cents.
I don’t park money in there I use the deduct from bank function.

danny8x8

Banned
Reaction score
don't use lah! that's how they condition people to get used to paying for services which should be foc. SMLJ top up still need to pay them? then the marnee inside, they earn interest somemore. 10c I also don't want to let them earn.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.