Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

jigibut

Reaction score
CeSaRiO, thanks for the awesome review. looking good! I totally forgot about your trip as i email notifications to HWZ are very sporadic haha. Will look forward to my own jesse visit end may.

Nurse.Vijay

Master Member
Reaction score
I only visit boss avenue. Cheap and fast. I wouldn't comment on quality because anybody says he is going to bkk for quality is lying. Want better ones than stay in Singapore or go HK. :vijayadmin:

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CeSaRiO, thanks for the awesome review. looking good! I totally forgot about your trip as i email notifications to HWZ are very sporadic haha. Will look forward to my own jesse visit end may.

I wish you luck on that. I'll ask Manop when I'm back in Bangkok again to see if he has any traumatizing experience :s13:

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only visit boss avenue. Cheap and fast. I wouldn't comment on quality because anybody says he is going to bkk for quality is lying. Want better ones than stay in Singapore or go HK. :vijayadmin:

I second that. :D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Their pants are still the best fitting for me.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they're still not opened yet. Manop is enjoying his holiday in Jeju :s13:

Not open then nevermind. There is always next time. Thinking may and july to go or not. August is confirmed

Beno777

Reaction score
Not open then nevermind. There is always next time. Thinking may and july to go or not. August is confirmed

Why you so 'ti ki' one? :s8:

Told you liao for May and July just book air tix. Then you can free your mind instead everyday think think think 'whether' to go or not. Save the hassle. Book first think later. :D

I will be there May and July.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you so 'ti ki' one? :s8:

Told you liao for May and July just book air tix. Then you can free your mind instead everyday think think think 'whether' to go or not. Save the hassle. Book first think later. :D

I will be there May and July.

Must ti ki 20th start new job cannot just fly like usual leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.