anyhuan watching tiong anime?

blackestvoid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rike 斗罗大陆 that are still work in progress?
but quite sian ehbui week only leelease 10-15min compared to jap anime ish 20-25 min per episode

万界仙踪 even worse huan episode 5 min but 2x per week

any nice tiong anime to intro that has completed?

Reaction score
i watched the one in your avatar. but only that season is interesting. tiong anime's graphic really amazing nowadays. 3d type. but content can be quite empty. 斗罗大陆 i also watched abit. the concept is interesting. defeat monster to take their skills. but the main storyline really abit sian. just keep saying how satki tang shan is.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually im waiting for some of the korean webtoons to be converted to anime......

zendude

Banned
Reaction score
I watched one tiong hentai in mandarin called Meijyou, can beat a few rushed to make Japanese cash grabs

but "episode 2" think no budget is just a 5 minute slide show.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I watched one from Netflix, its about sun Wu Kong etc. Quite nice

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
i watched the one in your avatar. but only that season is interesting. tiong anime's graphic really amazing nowadays. 3d type. but content can be quite empty. 斗罗大陆 i also watched abit. the concept is interesting. defeat monster to take their skills. but the main storyline really abit sian. just keep saying how satki tang shan is.

Tiong comics are like that, they emphasize how satki the main character is but dont really place emphasis on developing the side character and fleshing out the world like the Japs, Koreans, US.
First 20 chapters maybe see 爽 but the formula keeps getting repeated until see liao sian.

lurker88

Reaction score
斗罗大陆 ending soon. Last episode should be 250 since part 2 teaser already out. Plot of these Chinese anime quite similar all having guiding angel like 斗罗,武动,斗破,凡人 etc but still nice to watch

Try 地灵曲, 不良人,灵笼,少年歌行。these are my top favorites.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kenpachi82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
斗罗大陆 and 斗破苍穹 is top 2 for me.
I find their quality and story pretty good.
Japanese anime has their history but if you have not watched chinese anime before, pick some of the top ones and try watching. You may be surprised.

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
斗罗大陆 ending soon. Last episode should be 250 since part 2 teaser already out. Plot of these Chinese anime quite similar all having guiding angel like 斗罗,武动,斗破,凡人 etc but still nice to watch

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
斗罗大陆 i watched till 小舞献祭 i cannot sia damn sad

CheshireIX

Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
idt the series will end. the novel n manga still ongoing for like 5 gen alrdy. so far the latest one i know is tangsan wife died n reincarnated in another world w diff power system den he forcefully reincarnate to that world to find his wifey.

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Watch Ling Cage too. Now dunno where to continue. Think season 2 dunno which episode stopped publishing. Maybe need to pay Bilibili?

CheshireIX

Reaction score
so far soul land series is
tangsan
godhood
wudong
tangsan's son
tangsan 2nd reincarnation

lurker88

Reaction score
Don't sad. She would be resurrected. I was sad when my Fav character in 少年歌行 season 2 died.

Actually the songs of some anime are very nice. like 凡人 (落英,归期)太乙仙魔录 (三生),吞噬星空, 斗罗大陆 (不舍,与你)

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Sylar22

Banned
Reaction score
rike 斗罗大陆 that are still work in progress?
but quite sian ehbui week only leelease 10-15min compared to jap anime ish 20-25 min per episode

万界仙踪 even worse huan episode 5 min but 2x per week

any nice tiong anime to intro that has completed?
斗罗大陆 best ! Don’t know this lifetime can watch finish anot

lurker88

Reaction score
Ya, one bad thing about these anime is sometimes have to wait months, and years for the next season. Some good ones like (地灵曲, 天行九歌, 游侠战纪, 换世门生, 四海鲸骑) I think no more 3D production so have to rely on the novel if need to know the story.

For the whole series by 唐家三少, think I die already still haven't finished watching if they turn all his work Into 3D anime

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bilibili and tencent produced anime better graphic and content quality. Also got some collaborate with japanese studios to make anime.

Last time got 銀之守墓人 gin no guardian but no 3rd season. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.