Anyone can tell me what this Toto 2nd prize snowball means?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wanna say the top prize winner of this draw must be having a bit of a heartache... from $1.13m to $226k... because 5 people tio.
2nd prize is higher than 1st prize. But of course, tio $226k is better than never tio. Don't be too greedy ya...

Anyway, nobody tio 2nd prize, so what does 2nd prize to snowball means?
So the next draw 2nd prize is $237k+roughly $200k = Roughly $500k?
How many times can it snowball?

LDFDWf9.jpg

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
thats why got ppl said toto is fake..they just anyhow said got a few other ppl also tio this draw toto, then your prize money become lesser and lesser

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so anyone knows the limit of 2nd prize snowball?

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd prize is about 10% of 1st...
So if this round neh Tio.....
Next round will be 10% of last 1st prize +10% of current 1st prize lor.

Am I right?

Canis Lupus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why got ppl said toto is fake..they just anyhow said got a few other ppl also tio this draw toto, then your prize money become lesser and lesser
Which might be true since they completely removed public broadcasts of live TOTO draws. :(

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2nd prize is about 10% of 1st...
So if this round neh Tio.....
Next round will be 10% of last 1st prize +10% of current 1st prize lor.

Am I right?
doesn't make sense, last draw 1st prize is 1.13m, 10% of it is nowhere near 2nd prize $237k... or is that also snowballed 2nd prize already?

edit: i checked, nope, it's not snowballed 2nd prize. So no, it's not 10% of first prize.
Maybe 20%?

Dreamblaster

Reaction score
Cos they never tio so don't believe really got people tio. I know someone who tio not only once but twice the first prize and heard about who and who got tio. There was a woman who tio (not sure was first and second prize) but passed away after buying the ticket. Fortunately for the family, they found the ticket when packing her things and realized that she tio and claimed the prize just before the deadline.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
doesn't make sense, last draw 1st prize is 1.13m, 10% of it is nowhere near 2nd prize $237k... or is that also snowballed 2nd prize already?

edit: i checked, nope, it's not snowballed 2nd prize. So no, it's not 10% of first prize.
Maybe 20%?

The Jackpot Prize amount, which is thirty-eight per cent (38%) of the Prize Pool, plus any "snowballed" amount(s) subject to a Minimum Guaranteed Amount referred to in Rule 7.4, shall be shared equally among the total number of winning shares of the Jackpot Prize.

The Group 2 pool amount, which is eight per cent (8%) of the Prize Pool plus any "snowballed" amount(s), shall be shared equally among the total number of winning shares of the Group 2 prize.

The Group 3 pool amount, which is five and a half per cent (5.5%) of the Prize Pool plus any "snowballed" amount(s), shall be shared equally among the total number of winning shares of the Group 3 prize.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imagine you pay $14 million to get a 100 percent chance to tio and you only get 200k

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna say the top prize winner of this draw must be having a bit of a heartache... from $1.13m to $226k... because 5 people tio.
2nd prize is higher than 1st prize. But of course, tio $226k is better than never tio. Don't be too greedy ya...

Anyway, nobody tio 2nd prize, so what does 2nd prize to snowball means?
So the next draw 2nd prize is $237k+roughly $200k = Roughly $500k?
How many times can it snowball?

LDFDWf9.jpg
3 times
4th draw will payout.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yesterday 2nd prize won $500k sia... 2x more than the 5 dudes who won last week top prize.
must be sleeping well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.