Anyone else starting NUS' Graduate Certificate in Computing Foundations this August?

pebblesontheway

Reaction score
Wondering if there's anyone else here who's beginning GC-CF1 this sem! Do you guys have a group already for this? Would love to be a part of something like that.

Gonhen

Reaction score
Which diploma are you referring to?
Local IT diploma? Anyway, thinking of joining the course. I had 3+ years in the industry. But lack the fundamentals in DSA, will this be easy for me? Actually how hard is the 3 modules? I will panic on DSA only I think...

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Local IT diploma? Anyway, thinking of joining the course. I had 3+ years in the industry. But lack the fundamentals in DSA, will this be easy for me? Actually how hard is the 3 modules? I will panic on DSA only I think...
How did you join the industry without DSA knowledge? I am sure you need to take some Leetcode or Hackerrank test....................

Gonhen

Reaction score
How did you join the industry without DSA knowledge? I am sure you need to take some Leetcode or Hackerrank test....................
I do have basic data structure knowledge. Just that I hope to gain deeper understanding and also to improve my algorithmic skills

Reaction score
Wondering if there's anyone else here who's beginning GC-CF1 this sem! Do you guys have a group already for this? Would love to be a part of something like that.
How hard or easy to get in?
Do you need to have very good degree (e.g 2nd Upper or 1st Class) to get in?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.