Anyone ever worked as a trainee CADD engineer/operator?

didi29

Reaction score
haiz, waste of my time. you can simply just say wat you want
I'm just telling ppl what i think and up to them decide.
Your own stupidity have already proven to me those question that you post for me...
well, im not going to downgrade myself to reply u anymore.this will be my last reply to u
You are just being too inmature for me to communicate with you..
All the best to u ah gonggong

AhGongGong

Reaction score
haiz, waste of my time. you can simply just say wat you want
I'm just telling ppl what i think and up to them decide.
Your own stupidity have already proven to me those question that you post for me...
well, im not going to downgrade myself to reply u anymore.this will be my last reply to u
You are just being too inmature for me to communicate with you..
All the best to u ah gonggong

didi29
you are such a loser. please talk sense next time!
LMFAO hahahahaha...:s12:

AhGongGong

Reaction score
Don't join the coy.. you will most likely regret!!

Anonymous1984

Why regret? The way you wrote I guess you must be one of the CAD trainee like me.

You must have enjoyed the free training worth almost $10,000 and full salary during the initial 3 months intenssive CAD training like what I have gone thru.

Please do not talk cock after taken all the above for free!

:s12:

SotongBoy5566

Reaction score
Exactly. All company is meant for business profiting. Just that aceplp tops the rank as modern slavery agent targeting fresh grads who know nothing about the hard truth of working world, squeezing them to the max for profit.

The description of job offer in ads is significantly different from actual training and job scope. Instead of 3 months training, you are only being trained officially and systematically for a month before you are attached out for so-called 2-months industrial training. In fact, you, regardless as trainee operator/drafter/engineer, are ready to be "rent out" as draftman to perform drafting work for clients at the cost ranging from S$3k-4k+ per month for the remaining 23 months of 2 years contract.

You may join this company unless you can get any better decent job to finance your living. Think thrice.

Jyakku
Well, i don't really understand what the fuss is all about. Isn't that the point of ' ON THE JOB TRAINING'? Which means you train ON THE JOB. Even so, it's not as though we are left to die out there as you had said. We do recieve technical support from the company when required.

Please enlighten us on which company operates on a loss? Which company would not want to maximise profit from their business?

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
well.. ignoring the pointless arguing up there, anyone like to share their experience? what they teach etc. etc.

or if you got some work in your portfolio to show off, maybe post it here?

i'd like to get a gauge on how i'm doing through self learning.

f_cming

Reaction score
hello, can anyone tell me more about how they conduct the training?

roughly whats the starting pay for a trainee cad engineer and the training venue? because their website lists 2 office venues.

thanks!

ngansolo

Reaction score
hello, can anyone tell me more about how they conduct the training?

roughly whats the starting pay for a trainee cad engineer and the training venue? because their website lists 2 office venues.

thanks!

dunno if yours is at kallang pudding area but my friend join and during reservist he pwee saliva and say the boss blow job about him to other company until very good hahaha but get 1.5k only while the boss still can claim the what course fee

SotongBoy5566

Reaction score
:s12::s12::s12:
dunno if yours is at kallang pudding area but my friend join and during reservist he pwee saliva and say the boss blow job about him to other company until very good hahaha but get 1.5k only while the boss still can claim the what course fee

SotongBoy5566

Reaction score
All trainees of this company are paid a salary during their triaining and they did not pay a singlwe cent for the 3 months training!

I remember that the poly and uni did not pay me as a student!

The company is so kind, so please do not tlak cock!:s12::s12::s12:

Anti_con

Reaction score
You must be very stupid or a trouble maker. Since you are so stupid, you should not expect other to be as stupid as you.

ahgonggonggg, you are very right.. we were so stupid enough to fell into the slave trap that set up by that cunning old fox. It very true we are stupid:s13:

Anti_con

Reaction score
a thousand trainees graduated and performed well after going though the same trainng, why only you can n ot make. Do you admit that you are stupid.

Thousand trainees as you said... been going through this trap. WOW..
you think this is a good deed? you have no wisdom to differentiate between good or bad.:s8:

Anti_con

Reaction score
Justice Light, since you are so stupid and I believe that you can never survive in this world, please look for the tallest building arround and end your life there.

From 2 comments u made, calling people by " stupid" and ask them to end their life, from that i can tell you have totally no sense of MORAL. and your heart is like an devil because u have an evil intention so not they jump lah.. is You.

If you are rich.. your mind and action will hurt and taking advantage of people. if you are poor (unlikely) u will assist the evil. or stand at evil side.

Becareful heaven isnt blind.. :D

Anti_con

Reaction score
I have attended the 3 months training and it was intenssive, that is why you failed to catch up and you are the one to be blamed. There was one bus driver in his 50 in my batch and he can catch up, why can't you? are you slower than a 50++ year old bus driver.
I am doing well and enjoy my current attachment after ending 2 yrs contract and waiting for recommendation by the company for new employment that I like.
What happened to you?
Have you ever ask yourself why? :s12:

For the 3 months training.. PLEASE DONT BULL****..
the people that speak the truth in here who are those you call them
"stupid" , they are good heart people so they want people to aware of it and dont fell into the trap.. because they are victims of this cunning trap;)

Anti_con

Reaction score
I got my healthy lifestye bonus twice, contract end bonus and a skill diploma though I still with them while waiting for new job. I never regret joining them as I am skill full in CAD now. :D

:s13::s13: bull****.. cunning old fox :s8:

Anti_con

Reaction score
I remember I took 3 hours to complete the test and scored 15% for the test during interivew. Recently the company gave me the similar test and I have completed it in less than 1 hour and scored 68%. These 2 tests have shown that I have great improvement in my skill. I am now confident to embark my career in CADD. :s12:

What about you? Have you taken the re-test after 2 years? :s12:

:s13::s13: the HR gal.. got time to mark your 100 questions test during interview. she herself.. trying her very best to reply email just to cover up all evil act that old fox has done.
enough with your bull****.. lah second test :s13:

Anti_con

Reaction score
I believe that your biggest regret may not be joining the company, it was your attitude and the peer presure you had around you!
:yawn:

why.. when company take advantage of empolyees.. empolyees act blur blur..
and always yes sir no sir.. you think the hell and heaven u incharge?:s13:

Anti_con

Reaction score
didi29: All trainees that I know got their medical no claim bonus every 12 months, performance bonus at the end of their 2 years contract and transfer fees. You must be one of the trouble maker among the trainees and therefore you are now worried that you may not get your PERFORMACE BONUS. Am I right?:s12: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:):):):):)HAHAHA

Not only that, I did called some ex-trainees, they did confirmed that the company did pay them all bonuses stated in the contract. They are now doing very well with their present employment thru the company, aceplp's recommndation.:s12: You are the only few who failed to make it. :yawn:

i think didi29 isnt worry about not getting performance bonus from this coy. this dirty $$$ earned from conning customers and taxpayers. i dont dare to take.. heaven watching.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.