Anyone here has experience with toxic parents?

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
Who tell you in person not to envy your cousin when she can go for staycation and overseas with different boyfriends and show off online? Then when you talk to a single guy your dad will confirm slap you and say you cheap might as well become prostitute and state that you cannot have a boyfriend until you manage to go university to study black magic? And always imply you cannot dress better and look prettier than your cousin? Anyone has experience like this?

Reaction score
Who tell you in person not to envy your cousin when she can go for staycation and overseas with different boyfriends and show off online? Then when you talk to a single guy your dad will confirm slap you and say you cheap might as well become prostitute and state that you cannot have a boyfriend until you manage to go university to study black magic? And always imply you cannot dress better and look prettier than your cousin? Anyone has experience like this?

toxic parents are good for you.................i'm now more toxic than the two of them put together............:devilish:

junjie433

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not this again...

en_8_en

Master Member
Reaction score
maybe you ish dress like prostitute and talking to single guy?

I never see your photo before, so I dont know. But if I am a laopeh, I will also scold if daughter wear like slug

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
why did u tell ur dad such thing?
I didn’t tell him. He knew I was looking at my cousin Facebook that time (Instagram still not popular) and come in person to my room to tell me not to envy my cousin.

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
maybe you ish dress like prostitute and talking to single guy?

I never see your photo before, so I dont know. But if I am a laopeh, I will also scold if daughter wear like slug
Does prostitutes like Jade Rasif and Jamie Chua wear T-shirt and short with slippers everyday?

syb1989

Reaction score
Generally, i think most parents have good intentions at heart. But their mode of communication and expression needs improvement.

Especially when talking to young adults, they speak as though they are gaslighting them..

ODACHEK

Banned
Reaction score
Weird that some parents define going travel overseas for vacation ish consider 幸福, 好命...stay at home with family happy happy play board games together also 幸福, 好命 right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.