Anyone here interview a candidate who got 500k cash saving in bank before?

Esirious0

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
govt sector ish different :ROFLMAO: ish a bunch of boomers trying to act smart and show that they are pro when they are not :ROFLMAO:
Govt interview I go before. I never ever want to go again. They will invite u for interview very easy for them. After that, they will reject you by making the interview very difficult. Then u know they do on purpose. They got KPI for interview one.

needsomeadvice

Reaction score
Govt interview I go before. I never ever want to go again. They will invite u for interview very easy for them. After that, they will reject you by making the interview very difficult. Then u know they do on purpose. They got KPI for interview one.
a lot of companies also used to this before the MoM inquiry too... now ish a bit easier to find jods :o

Esirious0

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of companies also used to this before the MoM inquiry too... now ish a bit easier to find jods :o
Pte sector hardly will do this stunt. Govt sector almost everytime will chut this stunt. So I tell myself not to go there.
I got no reason to be there also

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No.

But I ever interviewed someone who just got a USD21 million Golden Handshake from his ex-company for the role of CEO and President of a Company that I am a member of the Board of Directors.

You believe?

PetKat

Reaction score
I also got 500k+ in cash

I also still working...why not...can earn 50k or 100k a year not good?

Unless I have like 5-10m then I think I really close shop already...unless the assignment pays 1m at least I guess

Goh Chai Fatt

Reaction score
With this kind of attitude better ask him fark off. If not he better pay me every month to hire him.

CHI_CHI

Reaction score
Why go interview must talk about own asset? If anything downplay la. Else no matter how hard you work colleagues will always gossip you got money so the job doesn't matter.

buttbERry

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
only know 300k spf guy in edmw

and 200k networth guy in edmw

propertyinvestor40

Reaction score
If the candidate keep say I actually no need come out work one...I actually don't really want to work...very boring at home..cause got 500k savings.
If u work in car sales garage before, a lot of parents come full cash bmw mercs Lexus 300k for kids at 21 yr old. Very common

KusitoriBuro

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the candidate keep say I actually no need come out work one...I actually don't really want to work...very boring at home..cause got 500k savings.
not so long ago i was one of the panel to interview a senior position. the guy close to 50 saying that he got enough saving and wanted a "job for retirement". i told him this is not a job for retirement. the whole panel arm chioed

this kind of things keep to yourself can liao. saying such thing show that u ai mai ai mai. no one will hire u

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.