Anyone here interview a candidate who got 500k cash saving in bank before?

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Govt interview I go before. I never ever want to go again. They will invite u for interview very easy for them. After that, they will reject you by making the interview very difficult. Then u know they do on purpose. They got KPI for interview one.
a lot of companies also used to this before the MoM inquiry too... now ish a bit easier to find jods :o

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No.

But I ever interviewed someone who just got a USD21 million Golden Handshake from his ex-company for the role of CEO and President of a Company that I am a member of the Board of Directors.

You believe?

PetKat

Banned
Reaction score
I also got 500k+ in cash

I also still working...why not...can earn 50k or 100k a year not good?

Unless I have like 5-10m then I think I really close shop already...unless the assignment pays 1m at least I guess

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got one young NUS grad came for interview, kept talking about potential $200k inheritance from his grandmother
:(

No need apply jobs with such attitude. Is like got something to fall back on.

Goh Chai Fatt

Master Member
Reaction score
With this kind of attitude better ask him **** off. If not he better pay me every month to hire him.

CHI_CHI

Reaction score
Why go interview must talk about own asset? If anything downplay la. Else no matter how hard you work colleagues will always gossip you got money so the job doesn't matter.

propertyinvestor40

Master Member
Reaction score
If the candidate keep say I actually no need come out work one...I actually don't really want to work...very boring at home..cause got 500k savings.
If u work in car sales garage before, a lot of parents come full cash bmw mercs Lexus 300k for kids at 21 yr old. Very common

KusitoriBuro

Banned
Reaction score
If the candidate keep say I actually no need come out work one...I actually don't really want to work...very boring at home..cause got 500k savings.
not so long ago i was one of the panel to interview a senior position. the guy close to 50 saying that he got enough saving and wanted a "job for retirement". i told him this is not a job for retirement. the whole panel arm chioed

this kind of things keep to yourself can liao. saying such thing show that u ai mai ai mai. no one will hire u

Reaction score
those who say they dun need the job jus turn them away. dun waste time

wrong move. You need to know the background of the person

i can imagine i have a business. Eg F&B , and Conor Mcgergor walks in for an interview to be a waiter. He tells me he dont need this **** waiter job, he has millions and he is working for fun at my **** restaurant

will i hire him ? A big YES. You can imagine how much attention my business is gonna get. Everyone will come to my restaurant to dine becoz tbey wanna see Conor. 🥰🥰🥰

Roundtreex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Say this one , employers will not consider you at all. Wont increase your chance of hiring aka self-pwn.
No one cares u rich or not but your experience and drive to be hardworking.

Roundtreex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not so long ago i was one of the panel to interview a senior position. the guy close to 50 saying that he got enough saving and wanted a "job for retirement". i told him this is not a job for retirement. the whole panel arm chioed

this kind of things keep to yourself can liao. saying such thing show that u ai mai ai mai. no one will hire u

He is being honest. So he can dont waste your time and his. For me , i will step out the room fast if u say this. Ton of jobs outside.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.